CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

Thread: avatar.....

/BANNED

Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta's Avatar
    Ricksta has donated to the forums!

Default avatar.....

so ever since i got here i always wanted a damn avatar....and well everyone that i find doesnt work. either the image is too large or its not under so many kilobites or blah blah blah. well play has a nice size one and the ones i get are smaller then that why the hell isnt it working?!!?!? ive got one that meets qualifications and it still wont go...kind of agrivating me
     ...to the topTop

where do you have it hosted? Just host it in the gallery. I think it needs to be 80x 80 max or something. If you post it, im sure someone can resize it, and then an admin can just put it in for you. Unless you just lost your rights to have an avatar.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 Acura RSX
    2009 Toyota Rav4 Sport
     ...to the topTop

CelicaTech Supporter 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST's Avatar
    90CelicaST has donated to the forums! 90CelicaST helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. 90CelicaST helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by UserCP
    Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 80.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I don't like people.

I don't like going out.

That is why my friends are all on the interwebz. That way when I don't feel like being sociable, I just close the window.
     ...to the topTop

Ο κρύος εναγκαλισμός της αιωνιότητας. Borinal will become famous soon enough Borinal will become famous soon enough Borinal's Avatar
    Borinal has donated to the forums! Borinal helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Borinal helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Borinal helped get Play's clutch job done. Borinal helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

He has lost his rights... and for a good reason. =|

jk, yeah post it in the gallery or e-mail it to me dave@celicatech.com and I will make it happen and tell you why it wasn't working. Sorry for the frustration.
    R.I.P. v

I sold my MR2 for a pair of fake tits I never got to play with...

Always desire more than you believe that you can achieve.
    Unlocking the occult secrets of the esoteric.
    Θα είμαι α μακαρίτες ψυχή σύντομα μετά από: Dies Mercurii xi, Maius, MMV.
     ...to the topTop

^Dont apologize to him.

2004 Acura RSX
    2009 Toyota Rav4 Sport
     ...to the topTop

/BANNED

Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta's Avatar

ok i think i figured it out
     ...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco TEAMFaint is on a distinguished road TEAMFaint's Avatar

Images

Now you should probably change it. We already had a discussion about Azzy's old avatar, in case you cant read it now says: No Hot Girls In My Avatar!
    We want to give a positive image to this site. I suggest you should probably find something more suitable for a car website.
    current project; looking =(
     ...to the topTop

ya thats really close to being NWS....me likey though

...to the topTop

Ο κρύος εναγκαλισμός της αιωνιότητας. Borinal will become famous soon enough Borinal will become famous soon enough Borinal's Avatar
    Borinal has donated to the forums! Borinal helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Borinal helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Borinal helped get Play's clutch job done. Borinal helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

I totally missed it. =/
    R.I.P. v

...to the topTop

it was a penis......
     ...to the topTop

/BANNED

ok this new one will do for now
     ...to the topTop

serial biochemist mtp_69_i is on a distinguished road mtp_69_i's Avatar
    mtp_69_i has donated to the forums! mtp_69_i helped get Play's clutch job done.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by PC
    it was a penis......
    you mean self portrait, no? :thefinger up ya bum ricksta
    =================================

Originally Posted by Playfortoday
    First race video that EVER put a smile on my fast. Go little VW.
    bedtime for bonzo.
    =================================

...to the topTop

how do you put up an avatar?...i tried so many images and it still aint working...
     ...to the topTop

^You have to Host it somewhere. Upload it to our gallery and then you can use the "http....jpg" and make it your avatar.

2004 Acura RSX
    2009 Toyota Rav4 Sport
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus20v
    ^You have to Host it somewhere. Upload it to our gallery and then you can use the "http....jpg" and make it your avatar.
    sure is alot of work....
     ...to the topTop

Images

Not really... lol
    R.I.P. v

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Borinal
    Not really... lol
    Do you like the one I made for him in under two minutes including uploading it.

Take a any pic, make sure it is under 150x150 pixels and not huge, and click upload. Takes 10 seconds if the pic is the right size.
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT
    1992 Toyota Celica All-trac Turbo

MeOw?! ^_^ ... ZoOm ... rAr! ... *eats a fish*
     ...to the topTop

Images

ROFLMFAO, MeOw!
    R.I.P. v

...to the topTop

Thread Information