CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Heres a couple of suggestions...

I know you guys have tried hard but heres just some of my ideas on helping out the forum. I don't want to come off like a pain in the ass but how about..
    1)Making each page of the forum contain 20 posts instead of only 10.
    2)Show our member number in our post, that way we can see who is who in the ladder of heiarchy.
    3)How about our user sub titles? are they available ?

Nelson

Ο κρύος εναγκαλισμός της αιωνιότητας. Borinal will become famous soon enough Borinal will become famous soon enough Borinal's Avatar
    Borinal has donated to the forums! Borinal helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Borinal helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Borinal helped get Play's clutch job done. Borinal helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Yeah, the sub titles are still available. Luni is not sure though if he wants everyone to be able to have it. Any of you guys can have custom though. I will enable it for anyone that asks for now, we may implement it globally for everyone, but I want to see what his final word on it is.
    The rest can be accomadated, the little stuff like that will come as we go, everyone post your ideas, the user number is cool.
    R.I.P. v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I sold my MR2 for a pair of fake tits I never got to play with...

Always desire more than you believe that you can achieve.
    Unlocking the occult secrets of the esoteric.
    Θα είμαι α μακαρίτες ψυχή σύντομα μετά από: Dies Mercurii xi, Maius, MMV.

See the way I figure, if people want to have certain special things, they should contribute 1 dollar, 5 dollars, whatever to help get this place started.

Dave has spent 160 dollars out of his own pocket for a lifetime deal of this software, he owns the license for this software. Im trying to get it all back to him so he doesnt have to pay for it at all.

So Im thinking of making it so if you contribute (all of the peeps who are with us from the start will get it cause they are contributing by helping us establish the place) you get avatars and custom user titles. Maybe even a little star saying they are a donator or something.

Something to make it feel more like a community and that you are getting something out of it.

Dude I get my paycheck deposited into my account in about 30 mins. Whats the proper email to pay via paypal?

Religion has many gods. For this tribe, this is their God.
    **New and improved wavy effect!!

oh yeah btw, what ever happened with the other software we had going?

Quote Originally Posted by Luni
    See the way I figure, if people want to have certain special things, they should contribute 1 dollar, 5 dollars, whatever to help get this place started.

Dave has spent 160 dollars out of his own pocket for a lifetime deal of this software, he owns the license for this software. Im trying to get it all back to him so he doesnt have to pay for it at all.

So Im thinking of making it so if you contribute (all of the peeps who are with us from the start will get it cause they are contributing by helping us establish the place) you get avatars and custom user titles. Maybe even a little star saying they are a donator or something.

Something to make it feel more like a community and that you are getting something out of it.
    I sent you a pm asking for an address to send money to. No paypal for me.
    Jeff

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I dont have any money right now...borderline bankrupt...but when things turn around after I pay for January tuition I will definitely donate.

One thing that was already mentioned, can we have the usernames and everything appear at the side of the post? It's really annoying on top of each post.

We are working on getting the skin switched. This one is a result of the default skin... We have a KICKASS techy lookng skin we are going to apply to the board, cept its all in german and we need to manually edit the images and shit to be english.

paypal if anyone wants is admin@celicatech.com

Will do as soon as my check comes through. Most likely tomarrow. I must agree with chris, how about have name and post info on one side, prefferable the left side.

-Dave
    "Mechanical engineers do it with less energy and greater efficiency."

Thread Information