CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    ConSynX

Default re:

celica.net
    although it took me about a week to get this site to work for me...
    iunno why it did this time, but me likey

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Conrad Turbos post from C.net

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

Hksxtricky

Cnet is bad celicatech is good!
    Everyone left from cnet. I cant stalk the off topic section anymore!!

Well, I was a member at c.net for quite awhile. I got a new job over the summer and feel like I fell off the face of the planet... went back to c.net and no one is there and read all the posts about switching to this site... typed it in and registered and voila I'm here. BTW, nice site guys.

Josh

Conrad_Turbo mentioned it on c-net! Seems like alot of the big boi's are here... so.. I'm here to be informed!

I followed the trigger wire from the smoldering remains of c.net.

-wrongboy
    Should your kill list include your own car?

93 ST- Dead

90 GT- Evelyn
    - Modified Ram Air intake
    - Eibach sportlines with KYB gas struts
    - 2000 GTS 16" wheels w/ Kuhmos
    - 93 tails w. vented corners
    - All trac hood
    - JDM Corners and clear signals
    - TWM Short Shifter

Upon the downfall of Celica.net...I came here

CeliGirl4Life

Found it on someones sig on c.net.

~Jeanna~

D Devil

The downfall of C.net, how else? lol

I was redirected from www.hondatech.com...

Err...wait...negative...right as C.net blew up I checked my PMs and Luni and LoKi both told me to get my ass over here...and now here I am.

chris d. on alltrac.net
    ST165 x2

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by MrWOT
    From Chris on alltrac.net as well (man, someone give that guy a cookie or something, he's a recruiting fiend)
    woot
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

Women's Intuition

No, actually my other half saw a link on cnet and told me

I hafta keep this boy tied to the plow or he'll run off on me

Originally Posted by ciento44
    Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo

c.net

Blaze

I was abducted by aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by GlowinCelica
    I was redirected from www.hondatech.com...

Err...wait...negative...right as C.net blew up I checked my PMs and Luni and LoKi both told me to get my ass over here...and now here I am.
    :lolhittin: yeah, when i finally decided to look around c.net again everyone was gone, so i just followed
    aim: celicakitten

2004 Celica GT-dd
    1999 Celica GT-new V6 project car!
    1997 Celica ST/Limited-rip...parts thread:

1993 Celica GT-rip my first love

84CelicainMN

This is my first post! WooHoo
    I found this site through a thread on classic-celica.com.

Someone mentioned this site on the Toyota Nation Celica subforum

92 ST182 Euro/JDM Spec
    2nd Gen 3S-GE

LIKE A ROLL OF TOILET PAPER LIFE GOES FASTER NEAR THE END

brigort

Went to check out C.net, hadn't been there in a while, nothing there but a link to come here. So I did. Then I registered. So here I am.

Beej

wow.....cant believe i hadnt posted in this thread yet......

celica.net......and then chris bugged me about it, so i gave in

cmorty

Had'nt been on any of the Celi nets for awhile......decided to drop on by c-.net, and ended up here.

After messing around w/ Mazdas(MSP,RX7TT,and FSC RX7 TT....), i'm back w/ Celicas! Besides...I like Celicas a helluva lot more than most Mazdas.

I am a member at other celica sites and somebody told me that there was these new site called celicatech so i decide to take a quick look and nothing happen......a month later at a CELICA MEETING all these guys i was talking to told me again about this new site i decided to look again and ........ these site is awesome

I find celica think very cool

I had good time with this one

The new ride!!

msn:

ralph

I heard some guys talking about celicatech on gt4.com so i decided to take a peek and now I'm here!

Thread Information