CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Read a thread on celispeed sayin the experts were over here

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

A simple Google search long ago (approx 10 years) when I first bought my All-Trac. But then again, maybe Google hadn't really taken off yet as it was so long ago...
    Josh Winegar
    1992 ST185

Searched for Celica forums on tapatalk the day I picked it up.

Sent from my XT556 using Tapatalk 2

my mate google.

donteatbugs recommended.

Junior Member Il_Barone is on a distinguished road

Google!

Mate GOOGLE !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Samsung S7 case
    Last edited by Berger6; 01-21-2016 at 03:55 AM.

sent here from 6gc on facebook...sup

Found it by searching for help to fix my 88 GT-S Celica.

good old google

Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaTina View Post
    good old google
    OMG LOOK GAIZ!!! A GUUURL!!!

/sarcasm

Welcome to the forum, don't forget to introduce yourself, and more importantly your car!

Also, more humour:
    Do you come from a land down under?
    Where women glow and men plunder?
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover

Sorry, it's "early" here and I haven't had coffee... or food. I should cook breakfast.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by The Captain

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

*shake my head and face palm* lol

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

Well...
    My beloved ST184 blew her head gasket. She had 275,000Km on the clock when she went, and she'd been good to me. I had a fondness for her that you only get when you've shed a good amount of blood in the cramped, sharp corners of the engine bay.

So now she lives in my mate's backyard while I mercilessly strip from her everything I can use. I bought my brother's ST204, and at first I didn't think it could be any sort of replacement, but it's growing on me.

Needs some suspension work though. Compared to the 184 it's extremely soft. So I went looking for a full bush set. And I found Red Rocket on here, and hopefully he'll sort me out.

Googling how to install a 'cold' air intake back in high school and Celicatech was there, just as it is today.

1990 Celica AllTrac - - - 1993 Celica ST

Just googled for a Celica forum and found you guys!

A friend of mine found it because he has a Celica, and I just said I'd drop by, since I've always wanted to learn more about cars, and maybe this is the right place to do so

Welcome!
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Saw the forum while searching for some technical info about my car.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlife25 View Post
    Welcome!
    Thank you very much, I really appreciate the warm welcome!

Thread Information