CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joke thread

Default Joke thread

Maybe we should have a joke thread, it could be relaxing, you know?

I'll start:
    What has 4 letters, sometimes 9 letters, but never has 5 letters.
    Just a hint: I didn't ask a question.

Got you

Nicely done.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Que?
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

The joke is that it is a statement, not a riddle.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

I'd love if we'd get some more people to post some jokes. C'mon guys.

Before class, I used to smoke a joint...sneak in ten minutes late with a bullshit excuse. Slink down low at my desk. Pray to God nobody asked me any questions.
    I was the best teacher ever.

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Whats the difference between Jam and Jelly?

I cant Jelly my dick down your throat.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Well that escalated quickly!

Why did the guitar teacher get arrested?
    He fingered a minor.

What's green and smells like pork?
    Kermits finger.

Images

Not too fond on that one....

Her Build thread -->

Which one? Guitar teacher or Kermit?
    And did you not like them from the stand point of a dad or musician (minor cord scale)?
    Or as a fan of Kermit and or miss piggy?

Images

Kermit is funny, I've heard of that before. The other one just strikes so many nerves with me as a proud supporter of BACA, a father and an uncle with a niece that was molested.

Sent from Naboo

Her Build thread -->

Well I'm sorry about that joke!
    More than happy to take that one down, if you want.

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Some people aren't going to like some jokes. As long as it's intended to be humourous and has no ill intent I don't see the problem with any joke.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Why do Gorillas have big nostrils?

They have big fingers.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

What do you call a cow with out legs..................Ground beef

Thread Information