CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rally (cross)

Default rally (cross)

does this forum include rallycross as well

cuz if not, you're all a bunch of turds, unless i missed the rally forum
    2000 zzt231 -my new gt-s-
    1990 st185 -brother's car-

Yes it does.

I would rather slide it around in the dirt myself. JohnL loves the mud too.
    Jeff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Speaking of rallycross, here is a cool sequence my GF took of me co-driving my buddy's Corolla.

Playing in the dirt and water is fun. Too bad the Starlet isn't setup for that though. Haha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad_Turbo
    Speaking of rallycross, here is a cool sequence my GF took of me co-driving my buddy's Corolla.

Playing in the dirt and water is fun. Too bad the Starlet isn't setup for that though. Haha.
    I only see 3 pictures of your van.
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT
    1992 Toyota Celica All-trac Turbo

MeOw?! ^_^ ... ZoOm ... rAr! ... *eats a fish*

I edited the title to include rallycross.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

cool deal

if only i could get my pics uploaded properly i'd stick some pics from my july rall-x up. they aren't too exciting tho.
    2000 zzt231 -my new gt-s-
    1990 st185 -brother's car-

poor pro and club rally
    Sorry, no picture currently available. Too many users can't take graphic humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad_Turbo

Awsome!!

Religion has many gods. For this tribe, this is their God.
    **New and improved wavy effect!!

DBM

cool! i hadn't seen pictures of the corolla in action yet. Thanks for the pics, conrad! Oh, I guess I should thank your GF. I still gotta bug you about the pis that you took, where you were really close to the car as I slid past you. That poor TE72...what a fun car. I wonder if we can somehow get some steering feel into that bloody recirculating ball steering?

CelicaTech Supporter Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold
    Trance4c has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Images

ya conrad, your girl friend rocks. I continually have problems with g/f's in the past because of the whole car speal.. but those pics are awesome! very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by DBM
    cool! i hadn't seen pictures of the corolla in action yet. Thanks for the pics, conrad! Oh, I guess I should thank your GF. I still gotta bug you about the pis that you took, where you were really close to the car as I slid past you. That poor TE72...what a fun car. I wonder if we can somehow get some steering feel into that bloody recirculating ball steering?
    Crap I keep forgetting to send you the pics! I'll send 'em to you soon enough.

Ya the steering just feels so numb in that car...adds an element of fun though! Haha.

Clay, needless to say my GF is more than patient with me. I don't know of any other girl that could tolerate my schedule, at least during the past year. Haha.

Thread Information