CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean's Avatar
    Sean has donated to the forums! Sean helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Sean helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Sean helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default Video of the Week 5

Video of the Week
    Week #5: Yuppy and his Ferrari 360

http://www.celicatech.com/imagearchi...outContest.wmv

As if Celicatech.com wasnt already entertaining enough, we did it again! Welcome to the Video of the Week section. We will provide you with another Video of the Week every week for your viewing pleasure.

Please right click, and save target as. You might need special Codec to view certain films, I highly suggest Quick Time, or Winamp.

I have hundreds of videos to choose from, from road racing, Top Gear, 5th Gear, street racing, Dyno runs, F1, Rally, you name it! Please PM Sean (me ) your suggestions for future Video's.

Happy Viewing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Turbo 1990 Celica T3/T4 57 trim
    2007 Toyota Tundra DBL SR5 5.7 TRD
    2010 Lexus ISF PPE Headers JOE Z Exhaust K40 Radar
    2007 Range Rover Sport HSE

Nana ka maka; ho`olohe ka pepeiao; pa`a ka waha. surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity's Avatar
    surfergravity has donated to the forums!

Images

I laughed at that so hard here at work. Poor Ferrari. It needs to go to a better owner.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

While we were prepping my car for paint, I noticed a picture of a ferrari (couldn't tell the model) tapped to the painter's toolbox. I asked him about it, and he said "oh yeah, I've had to repair that thing twice. The guy keeps smearing the nose off it."

At one point he was given the keys to it, too. The owner was out of country for 27 days, and he said he would leave it wth him for repairs and pick it up when he got back... and that Vince should take it out at least once to keep it running properly.

Apparently the best way to describe it was "oh, shit."

Originally Posted by Colossus20v
    ^The years of ninja training helped...

Thread Information