CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    topless is more fun! roman is on a distinguished road roman's Avatar

Default It's been a long time coming...

Really, really long time. I spun the rod bearing when? Early August. It's taken me this long to rebuild the engine. I ran into all kinds of obstacles (mostly time and money) but I'm finally almost done! I dropped the engine in the car tonight and so far it's sitting there, although not all that perfect. We have yet to figure out how to get the engine mounts seated. But hey, it's one jewel of an engine! I feel kinda odd putting so much work into something that will go into a car that is beat up and rusting away

Oh well, this was my first time rebuilding an engine and I can say I've learned a lot from the experience and it was definitely fun. I'm happy with the way it turned out so far (I have yet to turn the key though).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blaze

I would think turning the key and driving it again would be the most enjoyable part of all. knowing you fixed it yourself. you really have an entirely different level of apprechiation for it.

It does look good.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

I must agree it does look purty Let us know how she runs.

Religion has many gods. For this tribe, this is their God.
    **New and improved wavy effect!!

wow that looks more simple than my motor
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

i feel you man. been there blown that.

its a great feeling when it fires up for the first time!

Thread Information