CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean's Avatar
    Sean has donated to the forums! Sean helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Sean helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Sean helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default Video of the Week 2

Video of the Week

Week #2: The NEW Pagani Zonda F Enjoy!
    http://www.celicatech.com/imagearchi...ani_ZondaF.wmv

As if Celicatech.com wasnt already entertaining enough, we did it again! Welcome to the Video of the Week section. We will provide you with another Video of the Week every week for your viewing pleasure.

Please right click, and save target as. You might need special Codec to view certain films, I highly suggest Quick Time, or Winamp.

I have hundreds of videos to choose from, from road racing, Top Gear, 5th Gear, street racing, Dyno runs, F1, Rally, you name it! Please PM Sean (me ) your suggestions for future Video's.

Happy Viewing
    Last edited by Sean; 12-14-2005 at 04:17 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Turbo 1990 Celica T3/T4 57 trim
    2007 Toyota Tundra DBL SR5 5.7 TRD
    2010 Lexus ISF PPE Headers JOE Z Exhaust K40 Radar
    2007 Range Rover Sport HSE

You can't type the sounds I made watching that...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Colossus20v
    ^The years of ninja training helped...

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean's Avatar
    Sean has donated to the forums! Sean helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Sean helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Sean helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

That car is pretty much amazing! I love the restyling que's...

Though, I want the silver interior!

Pretty amazing that it worked an Enzo, Ferrari's pride and joy, around the test track.

Nana ka maka; ho`olohe ka pepeiao; pa`a ka waha. surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity's Avatar
    surfergravity has donated to the forums!

Images

Very sweet car. Great vid.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic_sombrero
    You can't type the sounds I made watching that...

I'm totally at a loss for words about that... completely...

OH..
    400,000.00 GBP 709,253.74 USD
    United Kingdom Pounds = United States Dollars
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Images

Just think, ive got a car that will one up that one for the next weeks vid....

ahh... the suspense...

Hint, it costs around 840,000 pounds...

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

That's nearly 1.4mil...

Is it the Bugatti car?(with the W14 quad turbo engine?)
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Images

Quote Originally Posted by 4thgenceli
    That's nearly 1.4mil...

Is it the Bugatti car?(with the W14 quad turbo engine?)
    :whistles:

Nana ka maka; ho`olohe ka pepeiao; pa`a ka waha. surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity's Avatar

Images

Looks like a Bugatti. It's a Mercedes. V-12 AMG. Make: Pagani Model: Zonda C12F series.

Images

NM, thought you were asking about the vehicle on the vid. No sound. I'm sure they mentioned the type of car.

Images

what the hell are you talking about surfergravity?

Yes, I think next weekends video will be the quad turbo Bugatti Veyron, Top Gear's review.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    Just think, ive got a car that will one up that one for the next weeks vid....
    ahh... the suspense...
    Hint, it costs around 840,000 pounds...
    I wanna take a stab. Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR. Even the McLaren F1 LM model a bit over a mill I think.

Ooh how about that Shuppan 962CR thing from a few years ago. Never had much publicity, but the were sweet.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by surfergravity
    I wanna take a stab. Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR. Even the McLaren F1 LM model a bit over a mill I think.

Ooh how about that Shuppan 962CR thing from a few years ago. Never had much publicity, but the were sweet.
    This car dominates the F1.

From a 0-200mph race, this car can let the McLaren F1 hit 120mph before it takes off from 0, and STILL beat it to 200.

But lets talk about the Zonda more, a really cool car as well.

Images

Sorry.

surfergravity is still a....
    Need to learn how to read first. However. I thought I'd get back on topic and show my fav pic of the Zonda.

Last edited by surfergravity; 12-14-2005 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    This car dominates the F1.

From a 0-200mph race, this car can let the McLaren F1 hit 120mph before it takes off from 0, and STILL beat it to 200.

But lets talk about the Zonda more, a really cool car as well.
    Veryon.

And I'd still have a McLaren or Zonda or Porsche CGT instead.
    Project Noir underway
    Alfa V6 wagon still pulling like a train.

Images

I was right yay!

ontopic now..

That's still a sexy ass car though.. all those Top Gear cars are nice.

Her Build thread -->

Images

Thanks E Forgot

that is pretty much the perfect sports car.
    Boosted. Tuned. Ready.

That is a wicked car, nice flow of design, and seemed extremely fast. I was sitting here watching the video thinking, if I had that car....

98 GST - Greddy Profec Type S, evo valve lash adjusters, FMIC, 660cc Injectors, EVO Big 16g Turbo, 6 BOLT SWAP, and 6 puck clutch

/BANNED

Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta's Avatar
    Ricksta has donated to the forums!

so who wants to form an allegience on stealing a few for our own personal pleasure!?!?!?!? anyone know how to hotwire a zondaaa??!?

Originally Posted by Azzazzyn
    the fact that you would nut while fucking another man's skull says a lot about you
    ~DISCLAIMER~
    Please be aware before you feed me, I may or may not be trolling you.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

/BANNED

Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta's Avatar

dun dun dunna dun dun dunna doodoodooooooooo doodoodooooooooooo DO DO....

the fact that you would nut while fucking another man's skull says a lot about you
    ~DISCLAIMER~

this vid compliments the zonda video of the weak very well.

http://celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12494
    Boosted. Tuned. Ready.

lol yeah it would probably be easier to find someone to hot wire it than finding the car itsself.

98 GST - Greddy Profec Type S, evo valve lash adjusters, FMIC, 660cc Injectors, EVO Big 16g Turbo, 6 BOLT SWAP, and 6 puck clutch

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I was trying to think of clever things to say there, but I couldn't, it's just...

... I think I'm gonna do that again.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

/BANNED

yo mann we'll do it gone in sixty seconds style..how could we lose?

~DISCLAIMER~

Thread Information