CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    sloceli

Default CelicaTech Merchandise

We are setting up a CafePress.com CelicaTech store. What we need from all of you members are designs to put on the items in the store. This is open for every one to submit a design you feel is worthy to put on a shirt or hoodie. You can see what's available at http://www.cafepress.com/celicatech
    Last edited by sloceli; 12-09-2005 at 07:00 PM.
     ...to the topTop

Nana ka maka; ho`olohe ka pepeiao; pa`a ka waha. surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity's Avatar
    surfergravity has donated to the forums!

Images

Better?
    Last edited by surfergravity; 12-09-2005 at 08:25 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
     ...to the topTop

Personally, I think Doc's "celicatech.com" with the slanted toyota symbol behind it is the best one for a shirt.

For a dark shirt, with transparency:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Colossus20v
    ^The years of ninja training helped...
     ...to the topTop

sloceli

When submitting pictures please host them in our gallery, its free and easy to use. I cannot view most picture hosting sites while at work (damn government)
     ...to the topTop

Ok... here is mine. Photochoppers help is welcome.

The dragon would be outlined (not filled) and the "CELICATECH.COM" legend would go on top of it.

"Ride the Dragon" legend could be written withe the same font as celicatech.com

How about it, huh?

92 ST182 Euro/JDM Spec
    2nd Gen 3S-GE

LIKE A ROLL OF TOILET PAPER LIFE GOES FASTER NEAR THE END
     ...to the topTop

sloceli

Quote Originally Posted by surfergravity

Better?
    Good to go thanks.
     ...to the topTop

Im sooooo in on this, ill draw up some this weekend and scan em... i love doing logos

...to the topTop

sloceli

Just a heads up the in order for the pics to work on cafepress's website they have to be wider than 7" but not over 10'', so when submitting images make sure they are at least that 7''.
     ...to the topTop

Nana ka maka; ho`olohe ka pepeiao; pa`a ka waha. surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity's Avatar

Images

A little rough but lemme know what you think.

OR

For Sean
    Last edited by surfergravity; 12-09-2005 at 09:57 PM.

...to the topTop

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/

To make it a little easier for you guys, you can find numerous large, high quality toyota logos there to use in your designs.

1991 GT // Sold as Of November 30th, 2009 =(
     ...to the topTop

sloceli

I should have added this sooner but here are the guidelines for submissions.
    Image Guidelines

IMAGE GUIDELINES You may not sell or save merchandise using the following types of content, unless you own the content and/or have a license to use it.

* NO UNOFFICIAL MERCHANDISE E.g., using names or images of musicians, bands, sports teams, athletes etc. without permission, even for fan club purposes. Learn more >

* NO CONTENT DOWNLOADED FROM INTERNET Learn more >

* NO NAMES/LOGOS OF COMPANIES OR ORGANIZATIONS E.g., NeoPets, Lakers, Dr. Pepper, Tommy Hilfiger etc. Learn more >

* NO TRADEMARKED TAGLINES E.g., Just Do It, The Ultimate Driving Machine, Got Milk? etc. Learn more >

* NO IMAGES OR LIKENESS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE E.g., photos of Pamela Anderson, Britney Spears, Brad Pitt, Michael Jordan, Homer Simpson etc. Learn more >

* NO MANIPULATED CONTENT E.g., using a company's logo as a basis of your design Learn more >

* NO PHOTOS OR IMAGES OF KNOWN COPYRIGHTS E.g., Mickey Mouse, Dragonball Z, Godzilla, Barbie etc. Learn more >

* NO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT Learn more >

* NO COPYING OF PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED MATERIAL E.g., books, magazines, publications etc. Learn more >

* NO COMPILATION OR "MIX" CDS USING THE CONTENT OF OTHER ARTISTS Learn more >
     ...to the topTop

trace the logo then? lol

I mean, some of those are bound to be infringed since we're exploiting a product via promoting a website that revolves around it anyway.

1991 GT // Sold as Of November 30th, 2009 =(
     ...to the topTop

What font is CelicaTech written in? I want to design one that just has 'CelicaTech' (no .com) on the front, and then a small CelicaTech.com on the back. That might be expensive, though.

I would totally buy the JDM one, though.
    Morwan Osman
    Navy Gloss '90 Celica
    Self-hating Toyota fanatic and bench racer.
     ...to the topTop

Is it morally wrong to let the homelss advertise for us? What if they were being paid to do so?
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by 1sloceli
    I should have added this sooner but here are the guidelines for submissions.
    Image Guidelines

IMAGE GUIDELINES You may not sell or save merchandise using the following types of content, unless you own the content and/or have a license to use it.

* NO UNOFFICIAL MERCHANDISE E.g., using names or images of musicians, bands, sports teams, athletes etc. without permission, even for fan club purposes. Learn more >

* NO CONTENT DOWNLOADED FROM INTERNET Learn more >

* NO NAMES/LOGOS OF COMPANIES OR ORGANIZATIONS E.g., NeoPets, Lakers, Dr. Pepper, Tommy Hilfiger etc. Learn more >

* NO TRADEMARKED TAGLINES E.g., Just Do It, The Ultimate Driving Machine, Got Milk? etc. Learn more >

* NO IMAGES OR LIKENESS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE E.g., photos of Pamela Anderson, Britney Spears, Brad Pitt, Michael Jordan, Homer Simpson etc. Learn more >

* NO MANIPULATED CONTENT E.g., using a company's logo as a basis of your design Learn more >

* NO PHOTOS OR IMAGES OF KNOWN COPYRIGHTS E.g., Mickey Mouse, Dragonball Z, Godzilla, Barbie etc. Learn more >

* NO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT Learn more >

* NO COPYING OF PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED MATERIAL E.g., books, magazines, publications etc. Learn more >

* NO COMPILATION OR "MIX" CDS USING THE CONTENT OF OTHER ARTISTS Learn more >
    Well according to this as long as we use blank , but not white black read or pink Tee's cos they are signs or gangs, t-shirts we will be just fine.

This is super restrictive when you are creating a product for a product that already exists. You will have to ask toyota if you can use their name of a car (Celica is Trademarked) and their symbol (also trademarked). This also eliminates the use of Toyota symbols with horn's etc. I have quite a few designs but with these rules most if not all would violate them.
    Tommy

"On the first roll 7 or 11 is a winner, any other time 11 is irrelevant and 7 is craps after you establish the point, the point being 4,5,6,8,9, or 10. 2,3 and 12s are only relevant on the first roll and they’re craps, money gone but the dice stay, just cos I taught you the game don’t mean you know how to play it and damn sure don’t make you a hustler."
     ...to the topTop

Images

Hehehe jk.

...to the topTop

"See, I got this dyno sheet right here, and as you can see, after that celica-tak kicks in, its all over."

Originally Posted by Colossus20v
    ^The years of ninja training helped...
     ...to the topTop

Images

...to the topTop

Images

Feedback would help. Do you like this stuff?

...to the topTop

I dont understand this? are we trying to design a new logo all together, or are we designing slogans to be placed on t-shirts, coffee mugs, decels etc?

I have a few designed however it is a totally different logo, and it has been drawn not computer generated?

...to the topTop

surfergravity- I really like the idea, looks great. But if it were me, I'd have it something more along the lines of
    Celica: (n) 1. Spanish word meaning heavenly or celestial. 2. Import tuner car for only the dedicated.

But maybe it'd be too big a pita to have to explain to everyone why you have to be dedicated is because the cars slow to begin with and most require a lot of tuning to make them fast.

Feh. Just my $.02
    She lives!!!

And now thrives. Took 3 years and an embarrassing amount of money, but tooooooooootally worth it
     ...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco TEAMFaint is on a distinguished road TEAMFaint's Avatar

Images

Can we suggest certain items to be available?
    I would really go for a celicatech zip up MENS hoody. I see the JR there but no mens.
    A red zip up with a black toyota logo on the front on one side and then something on the back would be sweet.
    Maybe on the back of the hoodie on the top we can put "Heck ya Boi! We Made JDM tyte!"

EDIT: Also I would suggest perhaps a celicatech "beanie" WITH a brim. If you have seen them before, they have a small brim on the side of it, that would be veeeery nice, I'd definately buy one!
    Last edited by TEAMFaint; 12-13-2005 at 12:03 AM.
    current project; looking =(
     ...to the topTop

sloceli

To answer all the questions. A logo of some sort and a slogan are what we are looking for.
    TEAMFAINT, What you see is the best of what they offer. There isn't much to pick from and there is no zip up hoodies for the dudes. Everything they have to offer is white except for the black T and some chick stuff. They have 3 hats and no beanies.
     ...to the topTop

We may not be limited to cafe press products and guidelines, so get creative guys!
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT
    1992 Toyota Celica All-trac Turbo

MeOw?! ^_^ ... ZoOm ... rAr! ... *eats a fish*
     ...to the topTop

sloceli

If chosen the logo and or slogan become the property of CelicaTech.com. With that in mind if your design and or slogan are chosen you will receive a free item of your choice and the honor of having your design being worn by hundreds of Celicatech members.
    Last edited by sloceli; 12-16-2005 at 03:17 PM.
     ...to the topTop

Thread Information