CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean's Avatar
    Sean has donated to the forums! Sean helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Sean helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Sean helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default Video of the Week (Week 1)

Video of the Week

Weak #1: A Twin Turbo F-40 Ferrari, 4th Gear Dyno Run (the first bit of throttle you hear is not a gear change).

http://www.celicatech.com/imagearchi.../F40_Dyno.mpeg

As if Celicatech.com wasnt already entertaining enough, we did it again! Welcome to the Video of the Week section. We will provide you with another Video of the Week every week for your viewing pleasure.

Please right click, and save target as. You might need special Codec to view certain films, I highly suggest Quick Time, or Winamp.

I have hundreds of videos to choose from, from road racing, Top Gear, 5th Gear, street racing, Dyno runs, F1, Rally, you name it! Please PM Sean (me ) your suggestions for future Video's.

Their will also be a complimentary thread for each video where we will breakdown and discuss the vid.

Happy Viewing
    Last edited by Sean; 12-08-2005 at 05:18 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Turbo 1990 Celica T3/T4 57 trim
    2007 Toyota Tundra DBL SR5 5.7 TRD
    2010 Lexus ISF PPE Headers JOE Z Exhaust K40 Radar
    2007 Range Rover Sport HSE

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean's Avatar
    Sean has donated to the forums! Sean helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Sean helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Sean helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default Week 1 Video

Pretty intense Dyno vid aye? I love the expressions on the Asians in the background!

Probably my all time favorite car, the F-40. Its just a raw beast!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nana ka maka; ho`olohe ka pepeiao; pa`a ka waha. surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity's Avatar
    surfergravity has donated to the forums!

Images

Haha, they were backing away from it. It scared them.
    Last edited by surfergravity; 12-08-2005 at 05:55 AM.

Nana ka maka; ho`olohe ka pepeiao; pa`a ka waha. surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity's Avatar

Images

Wow radical. When you getting one?

Images

I hope to have one someday...

I've witnessed my car on the dyno, and even revving to my puny 7k its still scary.

That thing sounded as if it were about to come unglued!

im normally not a huge fan of dyno vids, but that was freaking cool!

what car is that?
    Boosted. Tuned. Ready.

Images

Ferrari F-40

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

That was a supremely evil shriek. I was enthralled. That is raw power, the speed and control would be much like a wild beast.

To harness that, if even for 30 seconds... nirvana!

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Images

We should all pool our money together

I call first drive!

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

over my dead body.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

For an F40 Joey, Im sure sean can arrange it ROFL.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

How much does it put out? I love the back fire too with the flames! I wonder if we can get that with our celicas? /sarcasm

2004 Acura RSX
    2009 Toyota Rav4 Sport

Images

I'd like to sit in an Enzo myself. Or is that another series Sean?

I'm curious, how are they partitioning cylinders into three tailpipes? Is it a V12, with 4Cyl per pipe?

Originally Posted by Colossus20v
    ^The years of ninja training helped...

Images

Its a Twin Turbo V8.

478 BHP at 7k RPMS
    430 FT/lbs at 4500 RPMS
    2900lb car
    Top speed of 201 MPH
    11.7 Quarter Mile
    5 speed manual

As far as the exhaust, im not TOO sure, but I think two of the pipes are designated for each turbo-dp, and the one in the middle is a collection of the two external wastegates? I found this pic of the manifold:
    http://www.tubistylejapan.com/F40exmani0011.jpg

The flames are just unburnt fuel. Its very common to see some flammage on Mid engine cars due to how short the exhaust route is. Raw fuel, meets raw air out the back, plus heat, equals flammage

I have a couple of vids of inside Enzp's while cruising, as well as outside ones

We'll get there.

Images

Not bad for a car from the 80's aye?

Oh yeah, I do not know how much that particular F40 put down, but im postive that it was not stock. For one, I do not see the factory intercoolers....

Thread Information