CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Celi Crash on Tape

Was checking out videos and came across this:
    http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....term=ricer&p=0 its about 3 minutes and 14 seconds into the video.

WTF, how he wasnt even going that fast.

i remember that. he misshifts and blows the engine...common thing with the 00 and 01 gts's back then.
    microscan4g: mine rubbed too. ... hmm.
    microscan4g: we just yanked.
    microscan4g: him from one side and me from the other
    microscan4g: u lubed it up real good right.
    SeanGTS91: I got a buddy coming in a bit, perhaps he'll solve this spacial ability issue
    SeanGTS91: yeah
    SeanGTS91: but does your rub whenyou drive it?

thats an mr2...not a celica
    Boosted. Tuned. Ready.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ROFL.. what the fuck is it with these idiot kids and racing? Why do they even attempt it? They can't even fucking shift.. I think I have mis-shifted once the entire time I've been driving a manual and it wasn't during a race.

If you guys are talkin about the one that guys up the enbankment (sp?) black car.. hits the yellow porche or whatever.. that is an MR2... Lago's is correct. I thought you guys were talkin abuot the first vehicle they show the silver one spinning out.. I think that is a 7th gen

oh i was talkin about 2:49 into the video.

but now i think it was a vid i saw off of HAN of an rsx.
    microscan4g: mine rubbed too. ... hmm.
    microscan4g: we just yanked.
    microscan4g: him from one side and me from the other
    microscan4g: u lubed it up real good right.
    SeanGTS91: I got a buddy coming in a bit, perhaps he'll solve this spacial ability issue
    SeanGTS91: yeah
    SeanGTS91: but does your rub whenyou drive it?

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco GRUMPY514 Vanilla Ice gets more respect.. GRUMPY514's Avatar
    GRUMPY514 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

lol a PORSHE where did you get that from

The dumb fuck in the mr2 tried to do a burn out but didnt know how to and ended up loosing control and hittina the back of a Jetta, and just missing an Integra Type R (yellow car)

yea everbody in the movie is a dumbfuck espically guy who raced m3 in his eclipse and blew his engine to hell

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Asinine
    The homoerotic undertone in this thread is so thick you could cut it with a butt plug.

Originally Posted by Kaiser
    I'd sell my grandmother into slavery for a night with her.......

I didn't really pay much attention to whatever the dude hit.. I guess these idiots don't know what brakes are..

And yea, pretty typical for an eclipse.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Slider will become famous soon enough Slider will become famous soon enough Slider's Avatar

Images

Silver car spinning out is a civic. Car crashing into the jetta is a mr2, and the one with the misshift is an RSX Type S.

'90 Celica GT
    '95 Miata

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco angryyoungnpoor is on a distinguished road

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Slider
    Silver car spinning out is a civic. Car crashing into the jetta is a mr2, and the one with the misshift is an RSX Type S.
    Mr. Smarty Pants. I like the guy peeling out in front of the cop. Quite funny.
    1990 White GTS/W swap ///// 1992 RED GT

Thread Information