CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

upgraded to system 10 and im lovin it...
    Kicker ssmb8 8" in the doors
    fosgates 4' in front
    xplodes 6.5 in the rear
    memphis 1' tweeters
    2 dual subs in trunk
    pioneer deh-p480mp deck

I will find you and I will kill you. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany's Avatar
    david in germany has donated to the forums! david in germany helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! david in germany helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon david in germany helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Toys
    Subwoofer: Blaupunkt (12" Component)

You box is designed to face the rear of the car. It will also encrease the base output a little.
    Give it a try.
    BM Dubyou
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 118i Monaco Blue, 6 Speed Manual, Daily Driver
    2009 335i M Sport Saphire Black, 6 Speed Manual, (Cobb Tune) 370+hp, Alternate daily Driver
    2011 328i M sport, 6 Speed Manual, Titan Silver (wife's Car)
    No Automatics in this family!

Headunit: JVC KD-G430... 50X4 MP3/WMA player
    Front Speakers: Sony Xplod 4inch 180watt
    Tweeters: Stock
    Rear Speakers: Sony Xplod 6.5 260watt
    Sub: Orion HCCA 1200RMS 12" in Professional Orion Ported Bandpass
    Amps: AL2-1600watt for Sub, Sony Xplod 1200 watt for Speakers

hehe I still got 2 Xplod 2channel 1000 watt amps, a set of 12 dub mags by audiobahn, 2 15 inch MA's In a HUGE box that's made for whole rear of an SUV, 1 JVC and 1 Kenwood Head unit, and 2 Xplod 10's with a MA audio amp... I GOT MORE SPEAKERS then vehicles to get them in... i need to stop buying stereos? anyone wanna buy a system?? lol
    93 Toyota Celica GT Still only 2k on New Engine
    89 Celica GT Convertible 203k Parked Sold
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

92 Toyota Celica ST Sold

Headunit: Alpine 9870 w/ iPod cable
    Front speakers: Infinity Reference 6.5"
    Tweeters: Stock
    Rear speakers: Sony 3-way 6x9 speakers in box
    Subwoofer: Infinity Reference 10"
    Amplifier: Dual 590W (max) running bridged @ 2-ohms (300W RMS)
    Capacitor: Rockford Fosgate 1/2 Farad

Pics:

-Matt
    -Matt, 95' GT Hatch

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix's Avatar
    Mafix has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

does what i had kickin before it was stolen count?

I will miss you, my friend.
    371whp, 355 ft/lbs w/ 46mm pre-turbo restrictor.
    2400lbs w/ 10.5 slicks on all 4 corners.

In the ranger I have just 2 infinity kappa 6.5's but you cant tell its only 2 speakers. In the grand prix the front speakers are stock, and the back ones are some off-brand that I didnt put in but they sound pretty good overall, still wunna change them, and I run a 12 inch kicker CompVR with an autotek amp, pretty good amp actually. In the celica I have 2 4 inch infinity kappa's and 2 sony 6.5's in the back, both sets are good speakers

Made It! burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd's Avatar
    burnyd has been to an annual Dragon Meet! burnyd has donated to the forums!

system 10 = ftw!
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

Originally Posted by vangls14
    just because you want to be "different". Why not just take that mentality a couple steps forward and get yourself a Pontiac Aztek?

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Alpine MRP-M350 amp
    AudioBahn 12" Sub

I think the sub is blown, but that's okay because I plan on overhauling my sound system with Infinity speakers, a 10" and 12" sub respectively. I purchased the sub and box from a friend for $20 knowing that the sub may be blown, yet in essence only purchased the deal for the box alone.

The SC300 has a space in the rear deck for a 10" speaker (which mine is actually dead) and many replace it with a 10" subwoofer

Infinity Speakers/subs
    Alpine amplification
    Alpine/JVC/or Pioneer head unit
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    Before wires were cleaned up:

Ive been pounding these since 2002, overall im VERY happy with my setup!
    god damn that looks like it weighs a crap load.

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

alpine cd player (not sure of model, mid-grade one.)
    stock system 10 speakers still sounding hella good! no door subs after deck install though.
    cadence 3002 amp, 1200 watts of pure power. (highly recommend cadence amps, subs not as good.)
    four 12" ultra linear subwoofers, 600 watts each. so total im 1200 watts underpowering them. car broke so funds are gone for another amp.
    custom build enclosure built by muah, dual/common chamber. 2 subs per chamber, 3-3/4 aero ports tuned to 36 hz. internal bracing.
    = a shit load of flex, hella loud bass, broken tail light, lots of rattles.
    1990 celica gt hatchback. system 10, alpine cd-player, two 12" cadence TXW-12S series subwoofers, 1200 watt TXA-3002 cadence amp, rockford wire. custom build box tuned to 32hz.

new system added. four 12" ultra linear subs in a dual/common chamber tuned to 38hz. = alot of flex!

Am I being detained officer? tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life's Avatar
    tuner4life has been to an annual Dragon Meet! tuner4life has donated to the forums! tuner4life helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008.

Images

Alpine CDA-9883 head unit
    Delphi XM portable radio setup
    MP3 player port
    (2) Infiniti dome tweeters in the stock locations on the mirrors
    Infiniti 1600 watt amp
    (2) Infiniti Reference 12" subs mounted in a sealed box facing up in hatch
    4gauge amp wire from the battery to the hatch (with fuse of course)

Future mods (before summer 2008):
    (2) 4" Infiniti reference speakers up front
    (2) 6.5" Infiniti Reference speakers in the back.
    (2) 4x6" Infiniti Reference speakers mounted in a custom (more solid/less rattles) hatch cover facing forwards
    TONS of Dynamat, or some kind of sound deadening material.

I'll post pics here sometime in the next few weeks.
    Last edited by tuner4life; 01-16-2008 at 06:20 PM.

i have the same HU. the alpine CDA-9883
    1990 celica gt hatchback. system 10, alpine cd-player, two 12" cadence TXW-12S series subwoofers, 1200 watt TXA-3002 cadence amp, rockford wire. custom build box tuned to 32hz.

new system added. four 12" ultra linear subs in a dual/common chamber tuned to 38hz. = alot of flex!

Am I being detained officer? tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life's Avatar
    tuner4life has been to an annual Dragon Meet! tuner4life has donated to the forums! tuner4life helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by jonathancullen89
    i have the same HU. the alpine CDA-9883
    Nice. I really like it!!

yeah its an awsome HU, clean signal going to my amps. makes system 10 sound really good =)

have some 2 12inch alpine type s with a alpine 600watt amp and a alpine head unit. but going all back to stock. really wish i had a system 10. bought a new celica factory cd/cassette player from a 02 gt for cheap off of newcelica.org. they got them left and right. payed 25 plus shipping

how do you like the type s's? are they a good sound quality sub that can bump when u want them 2? ive been looking at them and plan on buying some when i get a new car.

Puts the skillz to the extreme! extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz's Avatar
    extremeskillz has donated to the forums!

Images

mines posted on cardomain..

She's sold
    !

I'M KILLING IT k.beaty is on a distinguished road
    k.beaty has donated to the forums! k.beaty helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P5000UB
    Stock System 10 speakers, no door speakers though. All powered by stock 220 watt amp.
    2 10" Pioneer Premier TS-W1007D2|D4 subs in enclosed box. Both powered by a Pioneer GM-D7400M 800 watt. amp.

nice little system, pumps pretty good.

Head Unit: Kenwood Dnx-9960.
    Second Scren: Audiobox 7" FLIP DOWN
    Graphic Equalizer/Amplifier: Pioneer BP-880
    System 10
    Door speaker: 8" Kicker SSMB 350W
    Front Tweeter: Pioneer TS-T31 150W and OEM Tweeter
    Front Panel: Lightning Audio B1.40.2 90W
    Rear: OEM Tweeter
    Rear: Lightning Audio B3.65.3 6.5" 3-Way Speakers 150W
    Amplifier: Lightning Audio Bolt.2.400.4 1200W
    Trunk: SubWoofer: Sony Xplot 10" 1000W
    Last edited by Guillercha; 03-18-2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: upate

Head- pioneer(not sure on the model but its a descent head unit)
    Fronts- stock
    Doors-dual(they were cheap and sound descent, i just didnt want holes in my doors)
    Rears-rockford fosgate power series 6.5"
    Sub-JL audio W3 12"
    Amp-power acoustik
    Tweeters-infinity
    wiring- 8 gauge power and ground rockford
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

BANNED

92VertGT is on a distinguished road

On Top of the World>United States>Midwest>Marion, IA
    Images

Head unit-Alpine CDA-9887
    In-dash-Infinity Kappa 42.9i's
    Doors-Kicker SSMB8's (in process of installing)
    Rears-Infinity Kappa 42.9i's

And in the very near future:

Tweeters-Infinity Kappa tweeters with crossovers wired up to the Kickers
    Sub-Infinity Kappa 10.1
    Enclosure-Custom made built to specs ported
    Amp-Alpine MRV-F450 5 channel for front Kappas, Kickers and Kappa Perfect.

Then I'm going to set up Alpine's KTX-100EQ IMPRINT tuning module.

JVC CD/MD Headunit
    Two LTD Edition Alpine V12 5ch Amp
    Two 12" JL Audio W3 Phase 2's
    Four Diamond Audio 6" Components
    4 Diamond Audio 2" Tweeters
    Diamond Audio Crossovers

--Update--

Head- Sony Xplod

Fronts- Infiniti Kappa

Doors-System 10 panels with Dual 6.5"(they were cheap and sound descent, i just didnt want holes in my doors)

Rears-Rockford Fosgate power series 6.5"

Sub-JL audio W3 12" in a sealed box

Amp-Power Accoustik

Tweeters-infinity

Wiring- 8 gauge power and ground rockford

Rear system 10 tweeter covers.
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.

BANNED

92VertGT is on a distinguished road

On Top of the World>United States>Midwest>Marion, IA
    Images

Bastard! I thought you were gonna get the Kappas through me?

I got a brand new set from someone on 6gc for $25 shipped. I couldnt pass that deal up. Sorry bro...
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R

Thread Information