CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

sloceli

Default POST PICS OF YOUR SYSTEM/AUDIO GEAR

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean's Avatar
    Sean has donated to the forums! Sean helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Sean helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Sean helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Before wires were cleaned up:

Ive been pounding these since 2002, overall im VERY happy with my setup!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Turbo 1990 Celica T3/T4 57 trim
    2007 Toyota Tundra DBL SR5 5.7 TRD
    2010 Lexus ISF PPE Headers JOE Z Exhaust K40 Radar
    2007 Range Rover Sport HSE

i have had several set ups over the years.. from 2 subs, to 3 subs, to huge ported boxes, to smaller sealed ones. a handfull of different amps. etc

this was my 1st set up

this is how it looked right before i left for the army and tore it all out

its currently the same setup.. just very ghetto rigged.. was not in a real caring mood when i got home from the army to take the time to install it all clean

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    Before wires were cleaned up:

Ive been pounding these since 2002, overall im VERY happy with my setup!
    god damn that looks like it weighs a crap load.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

Sorry about the crap quality, but all Ive got is one of the first digital camcorders ever built.
    *edit* hmm looks like cardomain finally stopped the image linking, just go to www.sounddomain.com/id/thumpin00gts , the bottom has my trunk setup pics
    Last edited by Thumpin00gts; 12-05-2004 at 09:51 PM.

triksterut

Default Bimmer Stereo

Here is the system in my bimmer, at least the amp installs:

I will find you and I will kill you. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany's Avatar
    david in germany has donated to the forums! david in germany helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! david in germany helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon david in germany helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I will start this off with some of my "old School" fosgate.

1st off

Rockford Fosgate RFA Audiophile 10"

The badness its self, Rockford Fosgate Punch 150HD

One of Fosgates first 4 channels, the Power 100HD (rated at 15w per channel <---- he he that is funny )
    BM Dubyou

2009 118i Monaco Blue, 6 Speed Manual, Daily Driver
    2009 335i M Sport Saphire Black, 6 Speed Manual, (Cobb Tune) 370+hp, Alternate daily Driver
    2011 328i M sport, 6 Speed Manual, Titan Silver (wife's Car)
    No Automatics in this family!

I will find you and I will kill you. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany's Avatar
    david in germany has donated to the forums! david in germany helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! david in germany helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon david in germany helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Luni's Pioneer GM-H120

BM Dubyou

2009 335i M Sport Saphire Black, 6 Speed Manual, (Cobb Tune) 370+hp, Alternate daily Driver

ok here's the custom rear speaker tray in the tercel

And in the green machine (an old winter beater)

And from the celi of course
    the sub boxes and tray aren't finished yet cuz I ran out of time and funds, but they will be done someday, right now its just for practicality

Images

Back on topic

BM Dubyou

stock fronts

TSD160R's

MRD M500.1 and 1.25 F cap

R10's in alpine sealed box

little video
    http://www.realmofexcursion.com/vide...typer10.10.wmv

How yall like it?

Here's my deck, and custom plate.

Deck angles at 3 different positions.
    Custom Plate has gauge control, as well as custom built circuit, triggered off of alarm system. Each time alarm led flash the LED will scroll one at a time.
    Like a bit shift, for those who understand programming.

1 on 2 off 3 off 4 off 5 off
    1 off 2 on 3 off 4 off 5 off.........etc... looks cool!!

*SALE*turbo parts for 5sfe:

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

Images

for ED!!! What amp are you pushing them with?

All I opend up the thread so that you may ask about the items/ installs posted.
    Thread will not be used for sales, rude comments, ect but if you would like to ask about something feel free.
    David
    Last edited by david in germany; 03-28-2006 at 09:58 AM.
    BM Dubyou

Whoa.... Elemental Designs... Good stuff. I just ordered a wiring kit from them.

Head unit pioneer mp3
    Front speakers:kicker 4 inch splits
    rear speakers:sony 6 inch splits
    subs 2 kenwood 800w 12 inch
    1 kenwood 700w 10 inch

would put mor subs in but cant find the room also have a full fiberglass enclosre which is firetruck red too match car sooo sexy i am currently looking for a new head unit preferbly a dvd with in built display and new speakers the oter ones are aq bout to shit themselvs the ones in the front already have

n00b 93trdGT-S is on a distinguished road

i've had alot of different systems running through the celica.

begining with 2 polk audio 12's with a 300 watt amp made by boss audio.
    went silent for a while then purchased...

2 kenwood 12's and built a custom box running the same amp as before...

i have finially came to the conclusion that 2 12's are too much for me gonna start looking at some 10s and have even came to the idea that a bazooka tube or 2 would be better then nothing...

just bought all new door speakers and tweeters also all soundstream products... sound great, good and clear...

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I got 2 kicker comp 12's with a 600w JLaudio amp. Pioneer p480mp HU. Hits rediculously hard. Turned the bass all the way off on the deck and it bout evens out right.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Deck: Pioneer DEHP6800MP
    Amp: Audiobahn
    Front Speakers: Stock (4")
    Rear Speakers: Infinity (6.5")
    Sub: 2 Audiobahn 12"s in an Bandpass Audiobahn box ...pics coming soon...

DECK--DEHP7700MP FRONT SPEAKERS---4" PIONEER 2WAY REAR SPEAKERS---4" PIONEER 2WAY AMP---PHOENIX GOLD OCTANE R 500.1 SUBWOOFER---1 10" PHOENIX GOLD XENON BRIDGABLE 500W ALARM---AUTOPAGE 2WAY W/FM TRANSMITTER WIRING---Just the stuff the palce wired it with,works good (all of it) WILL HAVE PICTURES OF ALL PLUS RIDE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

DECK: DEHP7700MP FRONT SPEAKERS: 4" PIONEER 2WAY REAR SPEAKERS: 4" PIONEER 2WAY AMP: PHOENIX GOLD OCTANE R 500.1 SUBWOOFER: 1 10" PHOENIX GOLD XENON BRIDGABLE 500W ALARM:AUTOPAGE 2WAY W/FM TRANSMITTER WIRING:works good (all of it) WILL HAVE PICTURES OF ALL PLUS RIDE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

HU: Kenwood DPX-MP4070 with external mp3 hookup for phone, Eclipse Point Source 4", eclipse Point Source 6.5", stock Sys10 8"s tweets and amp, and some Kicker RMB8s I need an amp for before I put in.
    Last edited by grayscale; 05-13-2007 at 04:38 AM.

HU: Pioneer DEHP80MP (LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    FRONT: JL Audio 4" 2 Way
    Tweeter: Stock
    REAR: JL Audio 6 1/2" component
    Tweeter: JL Audio 1" Dome
    4 CH. AMP: Rockford Fosgate 600Watt
    2 CH. AMP: Phoenix Gold Tantrum 500Watt
    SUBS: 2 JL Audio 12W3v2 in a sealed box (soon to be custom molded to trunk)
    WIRING: Monster Cable
    CAP: Rockford Fosgate 1.2farad

No pics, yet. Sorry guys. This system BUMPS!

1991 Celica GT-S -awaiting swap...

2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i -Daily

No pics, my car is a mess LOL.

-Alpine head, I forget the part number, w/iPod box (what a POS, I hate it, shoulda bought a cheapie deck with an AUX jack)
    -stock Toyota components in the front, stock toyota in the rear, sound great
    -L7 dual coil Solo Baric sub, custom sealed box, powered by an 1800 watt Kenwood amp.

(I like bass)
    -1992 Celica GT coupe, 5 speed, stock except for stereo.
    -2003 Honda VTX 1800 (If Toyota builds a motorcycle, I'll buy it.)
    -1989 Nissan Pathfinder 2dr - many mods in progress.
    -1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28, auto, stock.
    -1958 Plymouth Fury, future resto project.
    -
    390/4 speed, slow as molasses.
    -
    390/auto, huge turd.

RIP 1987 4Runner, damn salt

Thread Information