CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The theme

Default The theme

So yeah, Vbulletin is hard as hell to get good skins for, so we got this one from this german site, and we need to convert the buttons to english. It is being worked on, but I feel this is a vast improvement over the other theme.

I want everyone to let me know how fast or slow it is loading, especially the dialup people.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mike431635 is on a distinguished road Mike431635's Avatar

I'm on cable, but it's been pretty fast for me. No slower than C.net. One time earlier today it timed out on me, but I restarted Internet Explorer and it came up just fine.

It seems to be loading quickly for me (I'm one of three users on a DSL line).

This is a HUGE improvement over what we had...

-Dave
    "Mechanical engineers do it with less energy and greater efficiency."

And one hint, if you cant read the text and dont know what the buttons do, if you hover your cursor over one for a second it will tell you what it does.

We are going to fix this tho. No worries.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

seems to have good speed for me

Thread Information