CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Celica Meet Chicago Area

Me and a friend are thinking of having a Celica Meet in the Chicago Area. Anyone is welcome. Wisconsin, Inidana, Illinois, whoever. I just want to see who will be interested so we can get started on making this meet happen. Thank you.

Wick Wack

Member 42qn30 is on a distinguished road

I might be down. I can't do it on the weekend. Monday, Wednesday, or Friday works out best for me.

Alright. I'll keep you posted on the date it will probably set around.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Slider will become famous soon enough Slider will become famous soon enough Slider's Avatar

Images

Depends if I'm free, expect some dirty Celicas since it's getting too cold to wash.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'90 Celica GT
    '95 Miata

I won't be able to make it over the winter, but I'd be down in the spring.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Dave
    "Mechanical engineers do it with less energy and greater efficiency."

topless is more fun! roman is on a distinguished road roman's Avatar

Word, I'm down. Just as Hooligan said, it would have to be in the spring time. My Miata is just about ready to go into storage. Oh and umm, you may see me in another Miata by next spring

Quote Originally Posted by roman
    Word, I'm down. Just as Hooligan said, it would have to be in the spring time. My Miata is just about ready to go into storage. Oh and umm, you may see me in another Miata by next spring
    Meaning you're selling the one you just bought or getting ANOTHER one?

-Dave

I'm sellin the one I just bought

I'm sellin the one I just bought
    Why?

-Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan
    Why?
    Two reasons. First, it's my dream car that used to be mint and clean that has now been in an accident. No matter how hard the body shop tries they will never return it to the state I want it to be in (mint). I mean it looks great now but there are still small things that bug me.

Annnnd I think I found something more fun

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

How about South Bend, IN...that's a nice place for a meet.
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

Ha, maybe in the summer. I go there a few times every summer for the autocross at Tire Rack. It would be cool if some of you guys could come out too one day.

I hear that. Good luck on the new one.

-Dave

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco angryyoungnpoor is on a distinguished road

Images

SHould make it half way between stl and chicago. I'd go then!
    1990 White GTS/W swap ///// 1992 RED GT

Quote Originally Posted by angryyoungnpoor
    Yeah, Bloomington/Normal sounds like a FUN place to be

Quote Originally Posted by angryyoungnpoor
    Like peoria hehe

if its to far away i wont be abel to bring my car but well see

id be down but id rather wait until spring

Nana ka maka; ho`olohe ka pepeiao; pa`a ka waha. surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity's Avatar
    surfergravity has donated to the forums!

Images

Any updates here, fellas?

Nana ka maka; ho`olohe ka pepeiao; pa`a ka waha. surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity's Avatar

Images

Bump

I don't know if these guys still want to meet in the middle of winter. I'm thinking about organizing something towards the middle of spring. I'll post in this forum as I get more details.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Slider will become famous soon enough Slider will become famous soon enough Slider's Avatar

Images

I don't know if these guys still want to meet in the middle of winter. I'm thinking about organizing something towards the middle of spring. I'll post in this forum as I get more details.
    Yea a Chicago meet in the middle of winter doesn't sound too fun. Spring sounds good though.

'90 Celica GT
    '95 Miata

Images

K cool thanks.

Yeah, its def. getting to cold to meet. I think its gonna have to be in the spring when it warms up. Sorry it took a while to post again. I've been busy with school work.

Images

I'm totally up for Chicago, though. There's my $0.02

me too, south side preferably

Thread Information