CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member diabolical1 is on a distinguished road

Default Brake rotor sources

Hi All,

I just wanted to get a feel from you guys where to purchase stock-spec brake rotors. My brakes are horrendous and I will need to address it as soon as I can. However, money is an issue this time, which is the only reason I'm asking this question. I buy all my Toyota parts from Conicelli, but are there any better deals lurking around out there? I'm also going to go and price the local commercial parts shops to compare, but thanks for any responses.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar's Avatar

Images

OEM spec, or OEM? Big difference.

Best Toyota parts supplier I've found is 1sttoyotaparts.com. Lower prices than Conicelli or Partznet, and usually lower shipping (charge 10% of order).

For non-Toyota replacements:
    partsamerica.com
    http://webepc.com/cgi-bin/sewse?/u/w...12.cmm+discap2
    Men call cars "she" because it gives them at least one female they can claim to understand
    --------------------------
    Mazda Velocity Red paint; Eibach Pro-Kit; KYB GR-2; rear disc brake conversion; Suspension Techniques rear anti-sway bar; sixth-gen suspension arm conversion; Bosch E-code H4 housings

i recently bought new front rotors and preium brake pads from napa autoparts for a total of $90, but i also have a business discount from them cause of my work

Blowing Stereotypes, ya heard? Snafu Vanilla Ice gets more respect.. Snafu's Avatar
    Snafu has donated to the forums! Snafu helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road!

PM'd
    1988 CRX DX - Drag Car
    Vitara/TT rod Z6 - Sinktrap Manifold - GM9 turbo

www.mydragcar.com/snafu

Junior Member Oz^ is on a distinguished road Oz^'s Avatar

any1 bought rotors off ebay? I know that some sellers buy non-drilled/slotted rotors and drill them and try and sell them on ebay. Any trustworthy sellers for rotors on ebay u guys know about? thanks

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco TEAMFaint is on a distinguished road TEAMFaint's Avatar

Images

Oz^, I just recently purchased some rotors on eBay. If you go to www.ebay.com and type in IRotors, then go to their store and u can see they sell rotors for 90-99 celicas. The shipping takes a while, its great product. They screwed up my order but I'm keeping the rotors anyways. Its relivately cheap too. $199 US for the rotors, $75 shipping. Thats for 4 crossdrilled/slotted rotors with zinc plating, so its a decent deal.
    current project; looking =(

Thread Information