CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aero Magic Lip

Default Aero Magic Lip

Does any one have pictures of the Bulletproof Aero Magic Lip, besides the one's on the web site? It looks like one of the only few decent lips made for our cars, not too showy, just a nice add-on. The web site only has pictures of the front. I would like to see how it fits with the rest of the car. thanks

Failed Alltrac user InitialD93 is on a distinguished road InitialD93's Avatar
    InitialD93 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! InitialD93 helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! InitialD93 helped get Play's clutch job done.

i have one i ordered from Bulletproof on e-bay right now... decided not to use it and it has never been installed. few pics on there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...spagenameZWDVW
    Dustin, Toyota Tech
    1990 All Trac w/ RC bumper, converted to 93 spec
    2010 Toyota Corolla S
    1979 Malibu (more go fast, less suck)
    2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bulletproof is bringing these over? I remember trying to find some info on that lip spoiler a few years ago and only was able to come across a poorly designed website from the vendor in Japan.
    "The best nut you can tighten is the one behind the wheel."
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(NOTE: Please send an E-mail if you want to get a hold of me in a timely fashion as I don't log into this message board often anymore. I still have the V6 Celica. Yes, I do drive it daily, and no I haven't made any changes to it in the last couple years.)

Thread Information