CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My 1st post

dynamic73

Default My 1st post

Well I signed up a week or 2 ago. Then I see at the bottom of the page.
    I may not post new threads
    I may not reply to threads
    I may not edit my post
    etc

I came in here today and all if finally working. So it looks like I set up now to post now. Good to see some familliar peeps in here.

D Devil

Yea, you have to confirm your account in the email you get. Good to see you finally made it though.

CelicaTech Supporter Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold
    Trance4c has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Images

What up mike?!?!

dynamic73

Yea I never got the email to confirm my account. But Joe got one of the mods to fix it. So I'm in now...Yea.

Not much Trance4c...working 50 hrs. a week. Trying to get all the rest of the parts for my tranny and rear end swap. I got the brakes and the suspension really nice. But I still got to put in the Polygraphite Bushings in the control arms. Oh yea and fixing up the beater at the same time. Because I'm driving it everyday now. So the GTS has offically become the gargage queen.

hello and welcoome. Your car looks very nice. What rear end are you swapping with?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 Acura RSX
    2009 Toyota Rav4 Sport

dynamic73

I'm swappin from the T type rear end on the Celica. To a F type rear end out of a Supra. Going with 3:90 Gear ratio non- LSD for now. But I've got another F type rear end W/LSD. Which will be mated with either 3:90 or 3:72 ring and pinion. For that posi traction feeling.

hello, im going to steal your car

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Mr E
    "Buy Mr E's amazing clutches. More clutchy than a kangeroo on acid".....

hey Mike welcome aboard. You know me. He does your GTS Rear end have LSD? If I does, I might be intrested. I heard those mate up with the corolla rear end.

Religion has many gods. For this tribe, this is their God.
    **New and improved wavy effect!!

dynamic73

No Nelson the rear end that's in it now. Is a 6.7" non LSD. And it's just a pumkin type. Because I've got independant rear suspension. Which won't work on your car. You'll need a 6.7" LSD. I do see them on Ebay all the time. If you do a search. I think you'll find one on there now.

Oh i was just wondering. I haven't really looked into compadibility too much. I hear alot of the guys get the rear ends of the celica-supras for higher gears. I'll probably just end up buy a GTS rear with the rear disks.

well nelson as mike would say about your ae-86 issues....

"shoulda bought a 3rd gen"
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

I would've I only I found one for 900 bucks with not much rust on it.

could have bought mikes gt for a grand

and there was a sliver gts for 800 in tampa about 3 weeks back, it was in dencent shape
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

Eh the resale value on the 3ed gens aren't as much as the 86's. I could manage to sell this sr5 probably for 1500 once its swapped and painted.

Thread Information