Warning: Creating default object from empty value in [path]/packages/vbcms/controller/list.php on line 425
CelicaTech - MrWOT
CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
  • MrWOT

There is no available content written by MrWOT
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

• Recent Forum Posts

Cellikah

I've been wondering about this system too. I have a 91 with some sort of annoying alarm...it hasn't bugged me to the point of wanting to by pass it yet

91 GT Security System

Cellikah 17 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Cellikah

Thanks a lot, I have a friend in BC (Coaquitlam) she put me in touch with a guy up there Rovon Auto Parts..who put me in touch with a company with no

Cruise control

Cellikah 19 Hours Ago Go to last post
    underscore

I use Toyodiy along with the Lithia Toyota parts search, since sometimes a part number has been superceded and the new number is still available (or easier

Cruise control

underscore 19 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Cellikah

I'm idle (hehe) and came across this, so I'll throw in my 2 cents incase anyone runs into this issue again and needs a bone thrown in their direction.

rough idle possible missifre

Cellikah 20 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Cellikah

I have a friend who works at the dealership in Florida, they are discontinued... Called one in Canada same story. Now some European company is checking

Cruise control

Cellikah 4 Days Ago Go to last post
Top Member List Chat Forum Search Contact Top