CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
  • 2015 Annual Celicatech Dragon Run - April 10-12!

Join us for the biggest US Celica meet of the year!

Yup, it is the special time of year again folks. When we all get restless and thinking toward what is our favorite US event. This is an event that has been going on for several years now and it is always a major highlight of our year.

For the uninitiated, The Dragon is a stretch of road that lies between Tennessee and North Carolina, it is known by many names, but it is officially known as US Highway 129. It is a marvelous stretch of road known to automotive enthusiasts the entire world over.

We always expect a large turnout, and this year will be no exception. Barring any landslides, floods and other unforeseen acts of nature, we will have a good run!

Read More:
    We hope to see you there!
  • Recent Forum Posts

Nitro_Alltrac

Are we going to have to play the role of the EU commission and impose austerity on you??

"Chaos Theory"

Nitro_Alltrac 22 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Murgatroy

I wish I could stop spending money on crap and buy an engine for Chaos.

Maybe next year.

Or the year after.

"Chaos Theory"

Murgatroy 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    METDeath

Rear is Mazda MX6 Probe 93-96 RS LS Rear, but you have to cut it a little as only two of the three bolt holes line up. Look for one that a bolt through

91 GTS header

METDeath 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    underscore

I know one end is a Neon, one is a Probe/MX-6 but I can't remember which is which. The info is around here somewhere.

91 GTS header

underscore 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    ChrisD

Better late than never?

Brainstorm?

ChrisD 3 Days Ago Go to last post
Top Member List Chat Forum Search Contact Top