CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
  • Donations

Donations from people like you mean a great deal to us on our endeavor to become the best site for celicas on the internet. Please click here to learn more about the benefits you can enjoy for even a small donation.
  • Recent Forum Posts

187flatliner

had to jump the celica as she sat for 2 weeks and I forgot to undo the neg post.... warmed the car up and i noticed that none of the gauges where working....

Brainstorm?

187flatliner 15 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Murgatroy

There are a few cats that have gone out of their way to make power on a 5SFE. One who doesn't post here that often and one that passed away, none who

91 GTS header

Murgatroy 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    4thgenceli

He's right. Either way you'll be doing a new intake and exhaust to help the head and cam work breath better right? A 3sgte swap isn't much more than the

91 GTS header

4thgenceli 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    METDeath

So just to clearly state:
    Spending money on a 5S-FE motor is purely a labor of love as you won't get any major gains from any one thing

91 GTS header

METDeath 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    jman91

Okay thanks. I have looked into doing a swap and it is pretty big bucks from what I have found. And a lot of work. I'm looking into having the cams and

91 GTS header

jman91 4 Days Ago Go to last post
Top Member List Chat Forum Search Contact Top