CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
  • How-to Tighten Loose Windows

My windows were getting exceptionally loose so I decided to tighten them.
    It did not take long at all, and was very easy.

Tools Required:
    12mm wrench
    Phillips Screwdriver
    Slot Screwdriver

I thought I took pictures of the two screws under that panel but I must of deleted it w/o realizing

Now all the screws should be removed. Check to make sure I didn't miss anything. You can now pop all the plastic clips, just tug around the outsides of the panel, do not force anything or you may break something. Once they are all popped out lift out (away from door) at bottom and push up (towards door). This should unclip everything and the panel should be yours.

When tightening the pads ensure you are not over-tightening. If you hear the window makes noise STOP! Tighten a little bit at a time and roll window up and down. Continue doing this until happy with your new window tightness. Hope this helps guys.
    Any feedback??
  • Recent Forum Posts

Murgatroy

Phase one complete. Going to acquire phase two momentarily.

"Chaos Theory"

Murgatroy 17 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    KoreanJoey

Save me the Auto HVAC stuffs!

"Chaos Theory"

KoreanJoey 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    MCcelica

I know. Lithia Toyota (The forum that we're in) is a dealer. Frunk up there is the rep from there. If what I'm doing requires a dealer, I always try to

Key

MCcelica 16 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Luni

Im looking for the part numbers for the 2 insulated hoses from the heater lines to the engine, the 2 main coolant hoses up to the engine (pass side is

More Mr2 Part Numbers needed

Luni 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    VavAlephVav

I had some cheap oil in there for the first couple of weeks after swapping the motor just to flush it. Then yesterday I drained it and filled with 2 quarts

How Whiny is your Transmission?

VavAlephVav 1 Day Ago Go to last post
Top Member List Chat Forum Search Contact Top