Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/celicate/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
CelicaTech - Welcome to CelicaTech
CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
  • Welcome to CelicaTech RSS Feed

Welcome to CelicaTECH.com, the last Celica resource you'll ever need! Please check out all of the sections of the site. We are constantly developing it with our dedicated admin team of Celica owners and enthusiasts.

1. Facime

2. The Captain

3. ChrisD

4. alltracshoak

5. ccsouls

6. 604-GT4 (hon.mention)

6. Idiot Stick (hon.mention)
    Congratulations to the February 2011 COTM Winners!

Each month, CelicaTech holds a fun photo contest for our members. The top 5 winners are voted in by the you! Congrats to our February 2011 winners.

VOTE NOW for the March COTM with the "Under Construction" theme!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
  • Recent Forum Posts

4thgenceli

I understand they're both about the same difficulty due to the thinness. Exhaust would be a bit easier as it's thicker. I'm gonna start with something

Meltin' metal

4thgenceli 16 Hours Ago Go to last post
    METDeath

That information was likely never clearly made public. The best you might be able to is find a true manufacturer's spec sheet. That all said, if you want

System 10 Original Factory Specifications

METDeath 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    bloodMoney

Harder than fenders?

Meltin' metal

bloodMoney 3 Days Ago Go to last post
    Murgatroy

Reportedly exhausts are hard as shit to weld. Good luck.

Meltin' metal

Murgatroy 4 Days Ago Go to last post
    4thgenceli

Taking a stab at welding. Scored one of the new HF Titanium 125 machines for next to nothing - let's see how many holes I can burn through some exhaust

Meltin' metal

4thgenceli 6 Days Ago Go to last post
Top Member List Chat Forum Search Contact Top