CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
  • Welcome to CelicaTech RSS Feed

Welcome to CelicaTECH.com, the last Celica resource you'll ever need! Please check out all of the sections of the site. We are constantly developing it with our dedicated admin team of Celica owners and enthusiasts.

1. Facime

2. The Captain

3. ChrisD

4. alltracshoak

5. ccsouls

6. 604-GT4 (hon.mention)

6. Idiot Stick (hon.mention)
    Congratulations to the February 2011 COTM Winners!

Each month, CelicaTech holds a fun photo contest for our members. The top 5 winners are voted in by the you! Congrats to our February 2011 winners.

VOTE NOW for the March COTM with the "Under Construction" theme!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
  • Recent Forum Posts

celica91gts

Oops sorry. It's a s53 tranny mated to a 4th gen 3sgte

Slipping clutch

celica91gts 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
    4thgenceli

I'm not seeing a gasket around the input shaft for the St185 model for the blowout I'm looking at. You can ask Lithia and they may be able to help better

Slipping clutch

4thgenceli 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
    celica91gts

Thanks for the part number Tim. I probably have my vocabulary for the seal wrong which is why I'm having a hard time finding it. It's the seal that is

Slipping clutch

celica91gts 5 Hours Ago Go to last post
    4thgenceli

The part number for the rear main seal on the Gen4 is 90311-89001. This cross checks to all of the 4th gen and 5th gen Celicas (ST16*, AT180, ST18*) as

Slipping clutch

4thgenceli 10 Hours Ago Go to last post
    celica91gts

Brand new clutch got ruined because oil leaked onto it from tranny front seal. I know cuz the gear oil i use is purple. While im at it i will also replace

Slipping clutch

celica91gts 23 Hours Ago Go to last post
Top Member List Chat Forum Search Contact Top