PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Swappers

Turboo
09-14-2005, 08:28 PM
WHats up, looking for a couple fellow celica swappers in the Toronto Ontario region... There has to be some! one or two??? :wavesad:

3sgte@daspeedof
09-14-2005, 11:31 PM
There are a few of us kickin around, I'm very close to being finished my swap, locker will be done soon, spoolin gt is a swapped celica there are a few more. Send me some pics of your ride or post them up here, never seen your car around

Turboo
09-15-2005, 03:48 PM
Nice, I had to pull the celica off the road due to some wiring issues. Right now its in the garage with the exhaust off and just waiting to be put back. I took the harness off to re-trace and clean up all the wiring. When it was on the road it had all custom idiglo gauges and painted Lambo yellow with the GT4 hood and tints. Lots of other upgrades but as off right now i"m really trying to clean up the harness and re-install it so i can get it E-tested and going... :cool: Where you located?

lavy_gts
09-15-2005, 06:14 PM
I got my engine from from toronto from some japanese engine shop.

Mines no 3sgte though :(

3sgte@daspeedof
09-15-2005, 11:04 PM
why would you put in anyother motor than the 3s?

Located in the heart of the gta

lavy_gts
09-16-2005, 05:45 AM
I asked for a stock replacement ( i needed another engine desperatly seems mine blew) the dude i went to said he could get me a better engine for cheaper through this place in toronto. Turns out it was a JDM 3sfe.. Owned by JDM

3sgte@daspeedof
09-16-2005, 04:58 PM
ouch, that sucks, well at least your car is running

Turboo
09-16-2005, 05:28 PM
ouch, that sucks, well at least your car is running

True, at least your car is running... Can't wait to get mine back on the road. I just want drive my car again, nothing like a celica swap, in the meantime I drive my bmw which is lowered with tricks and bits.

locker
09-20-2005, 05:09 PM
there are a couple of in T.O. that are doin/done the swap. My motor is at the builder right now and expecting it back by the end of the week or early next and then get into the swap hard. On Celispeed.com (a toronto celica site) there are I think 3 guys that acutally have the swap completed.
Im hoping to be done by mid october but hell I thought I was gonna be done mid july right after I bought the motor