PDA

View Full Version : Sig/Avatar Request

Borinal
09-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Ok, so I just recently cleaned the living crap out of my car. Claybar, wax, the works. I'm going to take some pictures. Any of you guys be willing to make me some sig's and avatar's?

I may wait about a week until I post pictures though as my front bumper is messed up and clearcoat is flaking. I'm having a new oen color matched and prepped for mounting today so it would be pretty soon. Just probing for willingness at this point. haha

cosmic_sombrero
09-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Sure thing.

Borinal
09-08-2005, 07:17 PM
Awesome, hey, pop in my other thread and help make some Propaganda! I'm sick of seing Celica's parked and not having anything to leave.

Borinal
09-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Bump! I've got good pictures to work with in my Gallery now. Can somone help me get something cool put together now?

Borinal
09-20-2005, 01:51 AM
http://www.celicatech.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=3&userid=3

cosmic_sombrero
09-20-2005, 08:22 PM
workin' on it

Borinal
09-20-2005, 09:54 PM
Thanks man.

cosmic_sombrero
09-21-2005, 03:27 AM
http://www.celicatech.com/gallery/files/9/4/7/Borinal_2.jpg

Do you like it? I can make some changes. . .

Borinal
09-21-2005, 05:31 PM
I LOVE it! That's AWESOME! It sits a little crooked though maybe you could straighten it out. I wonder if the works should be a little less opaque. They look good but are a little hard to read, I'm not sure which I would like better now that I see it it's no mystery so maybe it's fine, curious to what it would look like less transparent though. I was wondering the one of the left headlight, that would make a cool avatar possibly.

Whenever you get around to it. I really appriciate it, that is awesome though, I love it! Maybe you could throw something in there about CT even I'll use it on all the message boards I goto for cars. Would like to advertise a little, if you can fit it in there cleanly somewhere. I'll link it to my CT garage or something.

Borinal
09-21-2005, 07:28 PM
It could just be me on second look I think it's fine for some reason it just seems to sit a little to the right but it could just be my suck camera angle. Unless you notice what I am don't bother tweaking it, it truly does look awesome. Curious about the words and CT though.

cosmic_sombrero
09-21-2005, 07:52 PM
http://www.celicatech.com/gallery/files/9/4/7/Borinal_fixed_1copy.jpg

I think the car is straightened out, and I bumped up the opacity a little. I sometimes forget that my moniter has some of the highest color and transparency definition available (I love macs :) ) and often when I make faint "floating" words or images the dissapear on other moniters.

cosmic_sombrero
09-21-2005, 07:55 PM
I also just founf that putting ctech in there kinda made things look a little too busy and crowded.

Borinal
09-21-2005, 08:41 PM
Looks awesome, I'm updating it when I get back from lunch. Thanks so much man. I thought that it might, I wont worry abotu that, I'll put a text link or something below the sig.