PDA

View Full Version : Acura RSX

urban_legend
08-26-2005, 04:22 AM
any body have any idea on the specs of these cars, i work in thomson georgia and the other night on the way home an RSX pulled up next to me unfortunatly i didnt feel like racing nor did i have the gas for it so i let it go, but i was just wondering what he might have had up under the hood so if the time ever rose again i would know what to expect. :jacked:

fiveSFE
08-26-2005, 05:19 AM
they are pretty quick, i raced a normal rsx none type s in my celica gt and he got about a car on me, the type s wit bolt ons are really fast

roman
08-26-2005, 05:29 AM
A buddy of mine recently moved to Atlanta (NE 'burbs) and he drives a silver RSX-S with a fully built engine and a T60-1 turbo pushing 17psi. If you see a silver type S with tints and wheels but no spoiler pull up next to you, don't bother :P

FWIW, before he boosted the car he had the basic bolt ons (intake/header/exhaust) and he ran a 14.3 in the quarter.

fiveSFE
08-26-2005, 06:56 AM
yeah here in tucson i talked to a guy with a black type s that was boosted, he dynoed it at 340 to the wheels, he blew the engine and now he drives a wrx, but he was quick as hell on a roll, from a stop he had no traction

urban_legend
08-26-2005, 06:59 PM
okies just wondering this one is burgandy red with killer ass ghost flames painted down the side of it...