PDA

View Full Version : Apostle's Ride (56k Go Away)

Apostle
08-23-2005, 10:09 PM
Washed my car today so I thought I'd take a few seconds to take a few pics and show them off.

1: Here's the first photo, that's a pathfinder in the back of the Celi from the Nissan family.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/TRDApostle/gts003.jpg

2: Nice ass shot. Photochopped my plate numbers, I don't want any stalkers :hehe:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/TRDApostle/gts004.jpg

3: My favorite shot up close and personal, sexy isn't she?
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/TRDApostle/gts005.jpg

4: Last but not least a pic of my interior, consisting of an Alpine headunit, Sparco Litium shift knob and Sparco Luxor shift boot which I was one of the first to recieve in the US when it came out in 05' :rockon:. I also have a navigation system there which used to be hooked on suction to the windshield but I didn't like that so I superglued a round piece of glass (same size as suction cup) onto the dashboard so the navi gets suctioned onto that, I also wired the electrical wire inside the dash and around into the 12 volt so it wouldn't get in the way of my headunit.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/TRDApostle/gts006.jpg

That's all folks, tell me what you think of my whip.

Sean
08-24-2005, 08:41 AM
Your car seems to be in WONDERFUL shape! Paint looks great!

Only thought, is wheel spacers, all around!

Apostle
08-24-2005, 08:53 AM
yea, I been thinking about that too, but not sure how wide to go.

Sean
08-24-2005, 09:08 AM
An inch all around would serve it well.

acidice333
08-24-2005, 09:10 AM
Craptastic pictures.. I mean looks like it lost a lot of colors (: I was gonna take nice pictures of Galcobar's car on blocks but I was lazy to go back into my car to get it =/ Its so sexy even tho its had a paint job awhile ago.. Ooh just wait till mines done! (:

Murgatroy
08-24-2005, 11:28 AM
I like it. I want a 5th Gen GT-S... That car is like rote for rote what I want... Small arm rest, no auto AC... does it have System 10?

Apostle
08-25-2005, 02:55 AM
I like it. I want a 5th Gen GT-S... That car is like rote for rote what I want... Small arm rest, no auto AC... does it have System 10?

Yep it's got system 10, but the amp that's under the seat does not work, so I'm currently using the built in headunit amp, and can only have 6 speakers connected instead of 10 but they're still loud for stock, I'm thinking of buying an aftermarket amp to have all of them bumpin.

Disco Dan
08-25-2005, 03:21 AM
Actually he used to have a larger armrest. There are two holes in the top of his armrest that give it away. I personally like the larger armrest, 'cause I'm kind of small, and the smaller armrest is too low to actually allow my arm to... you know... rest.

caneman
08-25-2005, 04:04 AM
Actually he used to have a larger armrest. There are two holes in the top of his armrest that give it away. I personally like the larger armrest, 'cause I'm kind of small, and the smaller armrest is too low to actually allow my arm to... you know... rest.

Larger arm rest? Is there one? Please explain.

AllOutRed90
08-25-2005, 05:17 AM
mine had that same larger i arm rest...the small one that it was bolted too had the broken hinge so i took it off and set the larger one of it to just lay over the hole and it works better....

ocb_dave_ocb
08-25-2005, 06:25 AM
That is just a cover on the arm rest that comes off correct

AllOutRed90
08-25-2005, 06:28 AM
yeap mine came off i took it off...lol

Apostle
08-25-2005, 10:01 AM
yeap mine came off i took it off...lol

Yea I took mine off because there was a hole in it and you could see the yellow foam inside, previous owner must have had a pointy ass elbow to rip that shit. I'll look to see if I still have it and show a pic of it.

Edit: This is why I took mine off :wiggle:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/TRDApostle/craparmrest.jpg

Murgatroy
08-25-2005, 12:50 PM
Larger arm rest? Is there one? Please explain.
There are two different armrests. The bad one is a smaller hard plasic on, the luxury one is larger and padded.

caneman
08-25-2005, 10:51 PM
Interesting ... I must have the small armrest, although it is padded, it doesn't look any way as plush as the one pictured above. I'm always putting a folded up towel on top of mine to soften it up.

Can the large one be ordered? I don't remember seeing it in my travels through cyberspace. ;)

ocb_dave_ocb
08-25-2005, 10:57 PM
CaneMan, I have a smaller one in good condition but its green... it would have to be dyed black, which i could do...
It doesnt have the plastic retainer clip on bottom you would have to put yours on there... If you want it. its yours for $20 Shipped and dyed...

GTinvader
08-26-2005, 01:21 AM
sexy lookin car man... love the paint

caneman
08-26-2005, 02:11 AM
CaneMan, I have a smaller one in good condition but its green... it would have to be dyed black, which i could do...
It doesnt have the plastic retainer clip on bottom you would have to put yours on there... If you want it. its yours for $20 Shipped and dyed...

Thanks anyway David, I have the small one already. I'd like to find the large one though ...

Hey Apostle, Do you have the pitiful arm rest from your picture lying around anymore?

Yea I took mine off because there was a hole in it and you could see the yellow foam inside, previous owner must have had a pointy ass elbow to rip that shit. I'll look to see if I still have it and show a pic of it.

Edit: This is why I took mine off :wiggle:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/TRDApostle/craparmrest.jpg

Apostle
08-26-2005, 02:35 AM
Thanks anyway David, I have the small one already. I'd like to find the large one though ...

Hey Apostle, Do you have the pitiful arm rest from your picture lying around anymore?

[/center]

yea i still got it, i was thinking about doing reupholstery to it but i'm fine with my small one, I'll sell it for 20 dollars shipped if your interested just PM me.

Disco Dan
08-26-2005, 04:20 AM
Actually, I've got a spare one, if you want it. I THINK (think) it came out of a blue interior, but the interior LOOKED grey to me when I was looking at the car. Except for the back seats. Those looked blue. There might have been a mismatch in this car, but the dash was definitely grey. But anyway, the only reason I say it might be blue is because it looks more blue than the grey one I've got in my car. There's a tiny tear on the front of it, but... oh heck, I asked for a Camera for Christmas so I might as well use it the way it's supposed to be used.

Here! Bask in its glory! BASK IN IT!!!

http://discodan.org/gfx/celica/look_at_me.JPG
http://discodan.org/gfx/celica/now_come_closer.JPG

I'll sell it to you for $30 shipped since Apostle was gonna sell you his dogged one for $20. Only thing is, you'll want to replace the smaller armrest, which is attached to the larger one. And actually, you won't want to replace the WHOLE lower armrest, just the inner hinge part, since everything unscrews on these babies. If you have no idea what I'm talking about I'll take more pictures.

Apostle
08-26-2005, 05:13 AM
I'll sell it to you for $30 shipped since Apostle was gonna sell you his dogged one for $20. Only thing is, you'll want to replace the smaller armrest, which is attached to the larger one. And actually, you won't want to replace the WHOLE lower armrest, just the inner hinge part, since everything unscrews on these babies. If you have no idea what I'm talking about I'll take more pictures.

Hey don't call it dogged, I was just a lil hungry :lolhittin

AllOutRed90
08-26-2005, 05:36 AM
I Cant Find My Glo Gauges@!!!!

Apostle
08-26-2005, 08:09 AM
I Cant Find My Glo Gauges@!!!!

Oh yea, you were suppose to sell me a pair, i'll just get some on ebay, in case they magically re-appear just hit me up with a PM.

ibanezgfx
08-27-2005, 07:17 AM
lookin good

MoralWarfare
08-27-2005, 03:40 PM
looks great mang :)

flyimages
08-27-2005, 11:29 PM
really clean!

Colossus20v
08-28-2005, 01:01 AM
nice car Apostle. very nice and clean.

Rayme
09-03-2005, 08:59 PM
great car in good shape, nice wheels...and I envy your seats...terribly :)

GT4SOM
09-08-2005, 04:18 AM
Hey great car! Very clean! From you sig, I always thought your car is alright looking, I think you definately need to get a new pic on your siggy to express the real beuty of your fifth gen.