PDA

View Full Version : foolproof theft system

SLEEPY514
08-20-2005, 01:47 AM
Ok..guys, Im sorry for flipping your world upside because I wanted compensation for doing something that took my time, and effort to compile, write up, and price. I hear you did the same with the site more or less, and thats comendable that you would want nothing in return. Im sorry to the admins and other members of this forum for coming off like a money stealing machine Im sure some of you thought I would take your $3 and skip out of the country. And Im sure others were afraid that they would spend 3 dollars and receive info they already knew, or none at all. A post was made in relation to my misguided antics, and I wish for the good of everyone on the site for the informationto be made known. So with that all said, please let everyone know the foolproof plans that will keep your celica from getting stolen..by someone with out a flatbed. Im sure my plan will be in your instructions. I would also suggest that everyone use the info, because it will work and future celica owners will have the one up. Again..I am sorry and will never try to sell information of any kind again.

alltracman78
08-20-2005, 01:56 AM
:)

It's all good man.

RubberDuckie
08-20-2005, 10:10 PM
Point taken, Im going to go ahead and lock the thread so it goes nowhere.