PDA

View Full Version : New York International Rally

RallyK
08-17-2005, 03:06 AM
New York International Rally 2005!!!! (http://rallynewyork.com/rnyusa05-index.html)
Sullivan County, New York
September 29 - October 1, 2005

The Ceremonial Start will take place at noon on Friday at Monticello Raceway a beautiful, modern facility with all indoor seating for rally spectators.

There will be 102 miles of competition over 25 special stages, including five Super Special Stages. The total length of the event will be 365 miles.

A Parc Expose and a Ceremonial Restart will take place in Narrowsburg on Saturday morning. The event will end with the last Super Special Stage, Ceremonial Finish and fireworks at Monticello Raceway on Saturday night.

Volunteers needed!!! We always need volunteers to hand out tickets, help with registration, hand out Tshirts, clock in or out the competitors, help direct the competitors, block roadways, etc etc etc. You do not need prior experience. You will learn a lot about ProRally and if you are ever considering competing some day, this is the way to start!

Go to the website to sign up as a worker (http://rallynewyork.com/rnyusa05-workerinfo.html) . It is designed for returning workers, dont worry about it, just don't click what doesn't apply to you. Mainly they want your name and address to know you're coming.

If not, please support Rally by coming! It's going to be a great spectator event all with the indor spectating start and the fireworks at the end. You WILL be able to see each rally car up CLOSE!

Like XGame Gold Medalist Travis Pastrana
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/rallyk/pastrana.jpg

Luni
08-17-2005, 03:27 AM
You volunteering to help RallyK?

That would be cool.

Its kind odd, Utah is one of the most diverse states in terms of geographical features, and theres shitloads of places they could rally here, but I dont ever see anything about it. Tons of shit in colorado, nothing in utah. Makes no sense. Fuckin nazis.

RallyK
08-17-2005, 03:35 AM
I think I will be volunteering if I can get the time off from work.

alltracman78
08-18-2005, 03:45 AM
I see you picked up the GT?
congrats. :)

RallyK
08-18-2005, 07:42 PM
no i haven't yet, but it looks good. I think I may have convinced the guy.

RallyK
08-29-2005, 08:45 PM
BUMP for your attention!

Looks like I'm going to be flying to NY for this rally. :-D Can't wait!!!

Murgatroy
08-30-2005, 02:56 PM
Hehe, I really need to get back into the race scene again... I miss it so much... I want to pick up a 4th Gen GT-S and just gut it and use it as my all around track bitch...

RallyK
09-22-2005, 08:05 PM
So it looks like I'm NOT going to be able to go to this..... :sadcry:

:sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry:

I have been taking off almost every weekend from my delivery job and they started getting mad.. Last weekend I didn't really have someone to cover me but I took it off anyway (because it's a lame job). But it is a lame job that will always be there if I need it and I will definitely need it when my seasonal job is over (Oct 15thish).

It's going to be a spectacular event, tho, and they still need volunteers!