PDA

View Full Version : Celica GTS vs. Sentra SE R Spec V vs. SRT-4

SpiderGTS
08-17-2005, 01:29 AM
It was early in the morning about 6 a.m. I was leaving base out here in germany and i was headed out "the West Gate" out here. in front of me was a SRT-4 and in front of him was the Sentra. I already knew i was going to lose to the Dodge thats a given on the striaght but my concern was with the Sentra. My car is fully stock i have done nothing to it and running on little to no tread. Anyway we are on this straight away thats over a 1/2 mile long the dodge and the sentra are side by side and i am behind the SRT4. It was a rolling start of about 40mph i was in second gear, i saw the SRT4 take off, but the sentra and I waited a bit and i was behind his bumper on the left, then he gunned it, it took me about half a second to hit the gas, it was early and i just got out of work, and were going at it. I hit third, i am catching up, fourth, and i am slowly creeping past him, by the time i hit fifth gear i am almost a full car ahead, then the road turns left and i saw the dodge breaking so i waited until the last minute to hit the break so i had enough time to catch up on the second corner that was coming up, sure enough i was on his ass looking at his eyes in the rear view mirror and the sentra wasn't far behind, then the dodge takes off on the next straight away, man they got some good pull power. And that was the end of that.

Colossus20v
08-17-2005, 02:33 AM
pretty cool.

ray_sir_6
08-18-2005, 04:06 AM
running on little to no tread

Racing slicks???

GT4SOM
08-18-2005, 04:25 AM
Racing slicks???
Umm bald tires. :slap: Ha pretty neat. I didn't really know they exported srt4s over there. Nice kill. The celica GTS your running, is that usdm or is that the ss ii with more power?

SpiderGTS
08-19-2005, 11:54 AM
The GTS i got is American Spec, you see over here for military people they sale tax free cars for us, they got special companies that sell american and japanease cars, all american spec to us, the SRT-4 was purchased in germany but it is an american only car.