PDA

View Full Version : Curren vs Celica

cgtDream
07-30-2005, 04:56 PM
Next weekend my friend wants to race his celica against my curren (again). Dont think i should, but hes talking alot of sh*t, and i hate sh*t talkers. He's getting a new muffler sometime wednesday, so i guess he thinks it gives him an advantage over me......but my car comes back from the muffler shop monday, with my new header on, plus im getting my ecu reprogrammed if i have the money to do it........dont know...i said i wouldnt do stupid stuff like that until i get new shocks and springs, but cant stand him talking sh*t..........what do yall think....

Kdog
07-30-2005, 09:19 PM
Lol, man, you just took smack to a new level, on line is worse then in person, haven to brag about nothing. Come back with results then run your mouth. Though I think you should kick his but, but still, a muffler is gonna add what, 30-40 hp, lol, notttttttt.

Mike431635
07-31-2005, 12:00 AM
Just whoop his butt and come back with the results :) Curren rocks :)

cgtDream
07-31-2005, 01:05 AM
Im not tryin to brag....i just said i got my new header on, and my ecu is getting reprogrammed (maybe).......i hear that adds a little horsepower too ya know......but htanks anywho for the vote of confidence....although, he has that 180 horsepower 3sge, with a few mods to it....

Kdog
07-31-2005, 07:49 PM
Yeah but still man, watch out he might have added some after market fog lights, that is another what, 30 HP. LOL, let me know how it goes.

cgtDream
08-01-2005, 05:07 AM
lol.....im puttin my bets on him.......anywho...saw your post about the honda.....hopefully mine might go the same.