PDA

View Full Version : melb toyota mechanics

kenshin
07-29-2005, 01:36 PM
hey anyone got a good mechanic for celica 91 sx ? i wanna get my heater prob fixed and i dont want to go to a random mech who wont know and charge me heaps just to find the prob. or anyone willing to help me fix my heater probs?

ronin
07-30-2005, 11:16 AM
the guy i get my work done at isnt bad.. bit xy but does decent work man. you can wlways wire up a fan heater to your passenger floor if its too cold.. or open the window when its too hot? lol

sorry man, i got no idea bout heater system errors..

ROME
07-30-2005, 02:01 PM
My guy is in Lilydale if you are out that way. He's good, can do almost anything. And has been working on both my and my friends GT4's for a while now. He knows them inside out now practically. Let me know if you want details.

kenshin
08-02-2005, 03:30 PM
yeh sweet since im up at LD friggin 3 days a week anyway let me know i want this shit fixed it will be the very last thing to fix and hopefully and maybe its the HVAC and my aircon isnt outta gas but besides that ive gotten everythin done now to like keep it that way

ROME
08-10-2005, 02:31 AM
Crap, sorry this is so late.. You probably don't need it now but........

JAWS Perdormance Automotive & Marine

Justin A Waterhouse

Ph: 9737 6334 Fax: 9735 0735

Factory 51 Cavehill Industrial Gardens, Cavehill Road, Lilydale 3140

He does everything, and I mean EVERYTHING !!!

Ace
08-11-2005, 10:59 PM
hey dude, if u wanna, u can definately do yourself bud. ive got a spare heater core at home. it'll take ya a few hours to install but its really no big problem just a long and tedious task finding a million screws to undo. its pretty much like changing a small radiator but under your dash. let me know justin if you want it