PDA

View Full Version : melb people: currently organising next cruise, read please

ronin
07-27-2005, 02:11 PM
hi guys, im currently organising our next outing.. fuck cruising, too cold, we are looking at going go-karting.. it'll either be at aces in sunshine or some jint out at oakleigh.. im not sure yet, gotta make some calls.. it wont be until the end of aug, ealy sep.. but think about it and if you arte interested let me know cause we have to have an idea of numbers for a decent price.

Classique71
07-29-2005, 03:44 AM
lol ill come only if i can get the gt4 on the go cart track ;)

* kidding * sounds fun :)

ronin
07-29-2005, 09:37 AM
lmao. if you can get them to let you on there.. ill get you a mod spot on here.. :D

yeah shold be cool. ill make some cals during next week.. was gunna do it this weekend but i have a job application to put together..

Classique71
07-29-2005, 11:27 AM
maybe wait on it a bit and get the notice out dude ?

Oh and ig you want to see the Gt4 - i might need a month to actually have it back again - its leaving for its secind garage for the diagnosis tomorrow

ronin
07-30-2005, 11:18 AM
have no doubt ill wait till i can garantee you getting that thing back stu.. im keen as hell to see it!

as for go-kartng.. found out today its $70 for 12 people.. and you get 3 X 10 minute runs.. so i dunno...

ROME
07-30-2005, 01:55 PM
can we get all wheel drive go-karts??

ronin
07-31-2005, 01:47 PM
as much fun as that would be.. id prefer one with a GSXR 1000 engine in it..

to the extent im guna try and build one one day.

SlikSx
08-04-2005, 09:20 AM
There's a go-kart place on the princes highway near Oakleigh that shut down a few months ago, that's not the place you're hoping to go is it? On the plus side, i've heard that someone broke through the fence and people have been driving their road cars on the track! :D

ronin
08-07-2005, 11:10 AM
cool.. so maybe we can get the mongrel onto the track after all stuey!! hahaha

i hope thats not the one we are looking at going to, i have someone looking into it ATM, so we'll know soon enough i guess haha.

Ace
08-11-2005, 11:05 PM
sounds good bud, just as long as im not workng ill be able to make it.

kinda odd topic, but it seems like our gatherings often fail to happen due to people having work comitments. just a suggestion but, why dont we have some after hour gatherings?

Classique71
08-12-2005, 03:41 AM
a night meet ?

anyone gone to any of the mccr night meets ?

ROME
08-13-2005, 03:21 AM
I've been to a couple... they are alright. A bit of a show and shine for wogs, kinda ani-social but well organised.

Classique71
08-14-2005, 09:41 AM
is that the " nice " description rome ?

heh - ive heard it can turn louty with commodore and skyline nutters trying to be heros , though a friend says they usually keep to make groups - ie toyota guys - nissan guys etc

kenshin
08-16-2005, 05:20 PM
btw guys thats what ace looks like whatta bitch!! haha yeh an after hours outing to a pub/cafe/food? could do as well we all know eachother pretty muchby this point anyway

ronin
08-20-2005, 11:20 AM
damn ace.. if you looked that good id date ya hahaha.

im all for the after hours dinner idea.. all for it. ive heard too many bad things about mccr night cruises to think about it.. and if you remember our last one (i know you will jus) it almost ended with all us us nailed into a log on the road, and that fog was crap.

im keen as hell though.. maybe somewhere like the hard rock cafe or something would be a good idea for a dinner meet?

SlikSx
08-20-2005, 01:31 PM
"LOG LOG LOG!!"
"... what?"

:hehe:

best cruise evah!

kenshin
08-23-2005, 07:04 AM
LOG! FUCKKKK /me tries not to jump on brakes
hahahaha i soo need to buy a CB and damn those GT4's infront of me caining it and uplifting all the dust couldnt see shitall! that wwas one memorable cruiz tho i didnt wash my car for a month off that coz it had rally cred!
anyway

ok i got off my lazy ass and got prices for ace karts
Prices:
$55 for session
$10 for membershio
basically $65 for first timers. My mate said its a pretty good place so if this turns out well we can do it again i guess since we got shit weather its alright save $20-30 bux on gas driving around pointlessly anyway unless were doing another black spur run!!
What days u guys wanna do this? we can even go a weekend/day/night even now.
PM either myself or dan(ronin) if ur comin so we can get numbers together.
once we can get a date ill call the place, i think its like 12 people per session 2 sessions per day. so 24 people we can get the place to ourselves
lets get this thing going yo.

ronin
08-24-2005, 07:52 AM
you all know im in as long as its not 10/11 sept or end of october. busy those weekends.

NAMES PLEASE! get into this shit, you'll have a blast. i dont mind doing it after work one night.. take the frustration out on the throttle haha.

once you have commited, you are in. i might even organise for pre-payment, so if you sign up, then drop out we dont get screwed for numbers on the day.

ronin
08-31-2005, 09:25 AM
we are looking at setting a weekend for this. whos interested? cost is about $65 or there abouts. we are currently planning a meet at docklands for some pics and shit talk before we go to the karting.

need names, and bad weekends/nights if you are coming. there may be some form of prepayment in part or full. we will know soon and il pass it on.

Classique71
09-05-2005, 10:51 AM
Im waiting to get my gt4 back dude - then ill know if im poor or not to come out for the next 2 months , as november is out ( driving in classic adelaide rally ) and december is out - ( stupid thing called christmas )

ronin
09-09-2005, 02:25 PM
let us know when you get it back man.. and if we get this done and dusted in the mean time.. there will be a big get together mid dec.. end of year something or other.. i personally want a party at macca's in our suites and ties.. but i have no doubt thre ill be alot of opposition for that :hehe: