PDA

View Full Version : Take outs in Philly

lburner
07-23-2005, 04:27 PM
Last night i was in philly for the street races.. i wasnt goin to race til this guy was talking shit all night like no one out here can be me he had a RX-8 turbo.
my boy was like race him u got that all day hands down so im like yeah go tel him run a 92 celica real quick.. the guy came over and said your palying right that shit not fast. i was like naa u said no car out here can bet u right he said tru i was like then lest do it... ill get to the pont i bet him by 3 cars. then we came back to the HESS and he said i like it what u got done and we got to talking u know how that goes. But it was i nice night last night in philly.. :)

Kdog
07-23-2005, 05:20 PM
Street racin huh, oh well some day you will learn. But sweet kill man, sounds like a blast.

Lagos
07-23-2005, 06:43 PM
what streets in philly were u on?

upload your car info into the garage feature so we know what u have done to your car :)

lburner
07-23-2005, 08:03 PM
humm.. front st. , packer st. , front & packer , iland ave. , the port by the air port and some other streets but i not to sure of the names

Sean
07-24-2005, 08:13 PM
Are there any schools in Philly?

lburner
07-24-2005, 10:43 PM
Are there any schools in Philly?

what kind of schools??????

Playfortoday
07-25-2005, 02:50 AM
Schools that teach grammar and English. I couldn't understand a thing that you said.

Captain Morgan
07-25-2005, 02:51 AM
i havent been to front street in years, probably not since 2001. If all they have is RX-8's out there thinking they are fast, no wonder I havent wasted my time going down there, lol.

lburner
07-25-2005, 07:09 AM
Its some fast cars out there but no one could bet him that night so i race him.. Its a rsx running high 12's that be out there but eveytime im there he not there but thats who im trying to race..

Playfortoday
07-25-2005, 02:08 PM
Please tell me that you are either Jamaican or that English is your second language. Where is Adrian when you need him?:laugh:

Apostle
07-29-2005, 07:23 AM
You said you pulled into the Hess? lol guess you were on 61st street, I'm going down saturday night.

Lagos
07-29-2005, 08:06 PM
i only went down there once years ago. from what i hear, the cops raid the races every night and they bust anyone who is even watching. that kind of keeps me away from going.

Apostle
07-30-2005, 02:44 AM
i only went down there once years ago. from what i hear, the cops raid the races every night and they bust anyone who is even watching. that kind of keeps me away from going.

Yea they are there everynight, once they come everyone busts out and moves into this big parking lot area, they really don't do anything most the night, the cops just park with their lights on and just watch everyone. Theres also tow trucks there everynight, they look for cars that that have no one inside and take them away. I don't have to worry about the cops, I know them because I make their food :kissass:

lburner
08-01-2005, 09:42 AM
Yea they are there everynight, once they come everyone busts out and moves into this big parking lot area, they really don't do anything most the night, the cops just park with their lights on and just watch everyone. Theres also tow trucks there everynight, they look for cars that that have no one inside and take them away. I don't have to worry about the cops, I know them because I make their food :kissass:

make their food :lolhittin