PDA

View Full Version : just finished tuning the gt4 in!

Classique71
07-17-2005, 09:19 AM
just a quickie cause im not at home atm

just got off the dyno at wolfEMS - Gt4 has just pulled 170awkw on stock ct26 , injectors and fuel pump , running 15psi !!

pretty stoked with the result - but its as far as i can take it atm with the TVis not working still ( so its going ) and especially stock injectors - they are basically at max duty cycle at full load ..

Dyno sheets etc coming - and also a pretty good group buy offer soon - if things work out right

ronin
07-18-2005, 11:58 AM
DAYAM!!! stock fuel system and a ct pulling 170 at the treads!!! stuey.. that is teh horny. i really hope you posted this in the FI forums as well.. show them fools that us aussies do know what we are doing!

congrats man. awesome stuff

Classique71
07-19-2005, 09:38 AM
actually i forgot to post there - thanks for reminding me :)

gives you guys an idea though of what can be achieved though ..

Mind you do NOT attempt that kind of power without at least looking at your headgasket

ronin
07-19-2005, 11:50 AM
qhwn you do keep your eye on the thread.. you'll have to explain what you have done to get that sort of numbers man. a few disbelievers on here.

but good work none the less

3S-GTE_Man
07-19-2005, 03:10 PM
as i said on toymods very nice man very nice...and what is this group buy...i'am i thinking right when i think WOLF 3d...lol! ihope so i'll be fucking working 24/7 to get the money! lol!

Classique71
07-20-2005, 09:41 AM
http://home.iprimus.com.au/utahraptor/gt4_pics/dyno.jpg

the Disbelievers can eat that :)

Basics of what ive done

Fully rebuilt from scratch gen2 3sgte with a requested power handling capability of 450 HP plus

head porting , poishing and general make flow bettering :) ( technical term u know )

St205 camshaft swap + shim under bucket conversion

Pistons are ACL forgies on St205 rods

Bearings are TRD heavy duty items

Gaskets are a mixture of genuine toyota and TRD items - bolted up with Arp goodness

This was all reassembeld by an Ex Cosworth britan /current prodrive/FPV technical advisor based in ballarat

Ct26 is a stock steeel gutted group A Spec item - all aussie widebody Gt4's got these - Injectors are stock - fuel pump is stock but running the 13v mod , pump is stock

ECU is a stand alone map sensored WolfEMS v4 - Boost is controlled currently at 15PSI maximum by an AVO electronic boost controller

Exhausts leave by a aussie 3 inch dump and midpipe , into an AVO 2.5 straight thru system from cat back

Cold air is made by a custom frontmount intercooler setup - thru a hybrid 600 x 300 X 75 intercooler , exzcess boost vented via a turbosmart plum back into a Straight air intake setup off the turbo

Power is fed to the wheels thru an St205 group A box

thats basically it for my Drivetrain package as it stands , at the moment

Im yet to tackle a better fuel system , have a set of 540CC st205 injectors here , and 264 KHS cams to go in - and i have a good friend hanging onto a Gt30 Garret turbo as well

Wolf's tuner also reckons if the AVO boost conteroller was made redundant , we could more accurately map for upwards to 17PSI with what i have - so its not the total extent of what the current setup can deliver - but pretty bloody close to it

Aust162
07-26-2005, 09:27 AM
Awesome stuff stuy!

p.s is this group buy for a wolf ems? :D if it is, put me down for one too with nezza ;)

Classique71
07-27-2005, 08:30 AM
detials are on toymods " gt4 dedicated thread "

i havent heard back whether it will work on Gt2's as yet - so leave a PM or note on toymods dude