View Full Version : just finished tuning the gt4 in!

07-17-2005, 09:19 AM
just a quickie cause im not at home atm

just got off the dyno at wolfEMS - Gt4 has just pulled 170awkw on stock ct26 , injectors and fuel pump , running 15psi !!

pretty stoked with the result - but its as far as i can take it atm with the TVis not working still ( so its going ) and especially stock injectors - they are basically at max duty cycle at full load ..

Dyno sheets etc coming - and also a pretty good group buy offer soon - if things work out right

07-18-2005, 11:58 AM
DAYAM!!! stock fuel system and a ct pulling 170 at the treads!!! stuey.. that is teh horny. i really hope you posted this in the FI forums as well.. show them fools that us aussies do know what we are doing!

congrats man. awesome stuff

07-19-2005, 09:38 AM
actually i forgot to post there - thanks for reminding me :)

gives you guys an idea though of what can be achieved though ..

Mind you do NOT attempt that kind of power without at least looking at your headgasket

07-19-2005, 11:50 AM
qhwn you do keep your eye on the thread.. you'll have to explain what you have done to get that sort of numbers man. a few disbelievers on here.

but good work none the less

07-19-2005, 03:10 PM
as i said on toymods very nice man very nice...and what is this group buy...i'am i thinking right when i think WOLF 3d...lol! ihope so i'll be fucking working 24/7 to get the money! lol!

07-20-2005, 09:41 AM

the Disbelievers can eat that :)

Basics of what ive done

Fully rebuilt from scratch gen2 3sgte with a requested power handling capability of 450 HP plus

head porting , poishing and general make flow bettering :) ( technical term u know )

St205 camshaft swap + shim under bucket conversion

Pistons are ACL forgies on St205 rods

Bearings are TRD heavy duty items

Gaskets are a mixture of genuine toyota and TRD items - bolted up with Arp goodness

This was all reassembeld by an Ex Cosworth britan /current prodrive/FPV technical advisor based in ballarat

Ct26 is a stock steeel gutted group A Spec item - all aussie widebody Gt4's got these - Injectors are stock - fuel pump is stock but running the 13v mod , pump is stock

ECU is a stand alone map sensored WolfEMS v4 - Boost is controlled currently at 15PSI maximum by an AVO electronic boost controller

Exhausts leave by a aussie 3 inch dump and midpipe , into an AVO 2.5 straight thru system from cat back

Cold air is made by a custom frontmount intercooler setup - thru a hybrid 600 x 300 X 75 intercooler , exzcess boost vented via a turbosmart plum back into a Straight air intake setup off the turbo

Power is fed to the wheels thru an St205 group A box

thats basically it for my Drivetrain package as it stands , at the moment

Im yet to tackle a better fuel system , have a set of 540CC st205 injectors here , and 264 KHS cams to go in - and i have a good friend hanging onto a Gt30 Garret turbo as well

Wolf's tuner also reckons if the AVO boost conteroller was made redundant , we could more accurately map for upwards to 17PSI with what i have - so its not the total extent of what the current setup can deliver - but pretty bloody close to it

07-26-2005, 09:27 AM
Awesome stuff stuy!

p.s is this group buy for a wolf ems? :D if it is, put me down for one too with nezza ;)

07-27-2005, 08:30 AM
detials are on toymods " gt4 dedicated thread "

i havent heard back whether it will work on Gt2's as yet - so leave a PM or note on toymods dude