PDA

View Full Version : OT Anything!

Classique71
12-13-2004, 08:55 AM
Seeing we had to abandon our god like post whoring effort at celica.net - I hereby open the Celicatech Australian OT section!

First post - Me!

:hehe:

Anyway - Who thinks The paki's are gunna be flogged mercilecly by Pontings "unstoppables "

AND! i should be going to the ORSTRALIA day day nighter in Adeliade this year - Hope to see you there!

ronin
12-13-2004, 10:52 AM
leave it die stuey.. least till this place gets its legs man..

i wont lock this, but no whoring please.. +1's will be removed.

the pakis are gunna get cained!

Jaemus
12-13-2004, 11:09 AM
another OT thread! i couldnt begin to keep up with the celicanet one

Sigma
12-14-2004, 12:12 AM
hahaha i agree, OT Anything is bad....too much crap is spoken to keep up with. hehehehehe DAMN SHARMZ for the first one, hehehe

Classique71
12-14-2004, 01:46 AM
cant let a fine effort die!

you know were the greatest at all things chatty :)

going to SA for the windies/aussies day nighter - should be sweet to watch them get flogged too :)

BTW - i heard from a good source the current Celica was originally planned to be RWD - WHY oh WHY didnt they go with that idea!

ronin
12-14-2004, 09:26 AM
serious? i thought they were dropping the celica line.. if its RWD its gunna be a hell of a lot more expensive than the FWD models :S

J.F. Allen
12-14-2004, 09:51 AM
I'll be at the Australia Day 1 dayer in Adelaide.

Classique71
12-14-2004, 09:57 AM
Dude they made a bad bad move !

just think - all these retro's getting about - how cool would it be for the celica to get back to its roots - Ie a high revving twin cam RWD machine with nimble handling

It would have been a winner in the performance books - something to go up against MX5 and the such!

But NOO - they found it to expensive to do and gave us crapola FWD that needs 10 million rrevs to make it even a little exciting
Maybe ill just have to make my 20 valve ta22 one day

Jaemus
12-14-2004, 10:27 AM
think classique71 means the 7th gen ronin
yeah i heard the same thing, but apparently it was canned due to "the female portion of the market having an (irrational) fear of RWD cars" or something along those lines

obviously they predicted alot of females buying 7th's

in other news, anyone seen the italdesign/toyota volta?

http://www.italdesign.it/dinamic/webspecials/home.html

this car, if it were either the new supra or the new celica (in a toned down form) or just in its own market segment i would consider this era a glorious one

Beej
12-15-2004, 11:40 AM
in other news, anyone seen the italdesign/toyota volta?

http://www.italdesign.it/dinamic/webspecials/home.html

this car, if it were either the new supra or the new celica (in a toned down form) or just in its own market segment i would consider this era a glorious one

yer old news

Jaemus
12-16-2004, 06:50 AM
i just love it, thats all, and i thought some ppl might not have seen it

J.F. Allen
12-17-2004, 09:33 AM
V6 3.3 - 300 kW/408 hp?
That's 90kW\L? There must be electrical assistance to gain this power, or an agressive cam grind and ~8,500+RPM

Jaemus
12-17-2004, 11:10 PM
it is a hybrid, the engine powers only an electrical generator which gives power to two seperate electric motors, one at the front and one at the back
so you can imagine the torque

not sure if 300kw total is INCLUDING the electric motors

ROME
12-20-2004, 05:44 AM
Hmm, eletric cars.. Can you imagin the static once getting out of that thing??

That would give the old heart a jump start :hehe: LOL

SCO-77K
12-21-2004, 01:31 AM
hey hey !

ronin
12-21-2004, 05:22 AM
rome.. its a new form of CPR.. do a block in an electric car then touch the door sill on the way out hahaha.

Jaemus
12-21-2004, 06:11 AM
hehe yeah

ROME
12-21-2004, 11:58 PM
so what are people's plans for new years eve / day?

I'm getting drunk then going to Sunshine People at the docks.

Jaemus
12-22-2004, 06:17 AM
nfi. gotta come up with something

Classique71
12-22-2004, 06:43 AM
princetown , beer , beaches!

ronin
12-22-2004, 10:16 AM
tassie - mates place - BBQ - burbon - beer - bad hangover.

thats actually not that much different for my plans for the whole of my tassie trip to be honest hahahaha

women suck ass! sometimes the chase is worth the prize.. other times, no matter how great the prize, it just aint worth all the effort.

Keyroo
12-22-2004, 10:33 PM
party at my house, anyone in melb who is stuck for something to do let me know and u can come to my joint, jsut gonna get wasted and shoot the citrus canon haha

Matty :)

SCO-77K
12-23-2004, 02:16 AM
Boxing day - Summer break feat some of the worlds best breaks djs
NYE - Mates huuuge NYE partty!
NYD - Field Day!! woot!

ronin
12-23-2004, 07:39 AM
good one scotty..

xmas is different.. xmas eve with sarah.. xmas morning with my family unless i have a breakfast to go to with a friend.. xmas lunch with sarah and her folks.. dinner with mine.. boxing day with mums family.. day after, pack up, see sarah, drive to boat and start drinking :)

hey rome. you working monday night man? maybe catch up before i board the boat??

Jaemus
12-23-2004, 11:38 AM
i got me a model MR2 while i was out xmas shopping :) give me something to build while i sit around listening to relatives crap on

ROME
12-24-2004, 02:13 AM
Yeah Ronin I am.. I'm gonna be so fucking fired though. I start working that day at 5:30am, wont finish till 9:30pm once I've sent your sorry ass home :D

It will depend on if you are going on by car or foot whether or not I will see you..

ronin
12-24-2004, 11:45 AM
takin the car man. let me know.. maybe once im boarded or before hand we can set something up?..

you got no idea how stoked i am about going home!

Classique71
12-24-2004, 11:10 PM
Merry Fking XMAS! :bigthumbu :woot: :wiggle:

ROME
12-31-2004, 01:17 AM
Ok now this place is dying. I'm hoping it's just got to do with the silly season.
And you OT whors don't realise that Keyroo is up a mountain snowboarning drunk, Ronin is visiting his other head, there are no mods man!!!

PLAY BALL!

Jaemus
12-31-2004, 05:52 AM
hehe riot!

um yeah we need some more activity here, i check in like every day but no new posts

rome good to see u got ur sig back up, i got confused as to who u were without it cos i always just went "black gt-4" in my head

Jaemus
01-01-2005, 03:24 AM
Happy New Year!

ronin
01-03-2005, 08:42 AM
oi! no fuckin round! i am still watching fools hahahahahaha.

rome, man i had to answer 20 questions after i didnt get my red tag.. i think they thought i was osama or something.. seriously. they were gunna search my car again but instead asked me what questions i had been asked, id done it before so i knew and answered and they left me on my way. not that i had anything illegal.

happy new years guys. hope you all had a safe one.

Jaemus
01-13-2005, 04:10 PM
ot is dead!

Keyroo
01-13-2005, 09:56 PM
hey i'm here mofo!! haha,, i don't leave for japan for another 11 days *drools*
pow pow,, beer ,,, oh crap can't talk about beer right now, i've got a hang over that could kill a small to medium sized llama,,,

Classique71
01-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Ahh but could that hangover make the llama look good !

Hehe !

'Roo - pick me up some free HKS cam as samples - the guys there should have a few luying around :)

OH and i need a set of St205 Rear calipers ;) Set of those please of ya find any!

Keyroo
01-14-2005, 09:17 AM
yeah no worries, i hear they have 205 parts laying around the bins in back alleys of japan, no one wants stock shit :P and they give away T3's with happy meals :P

but unfortunately i will only be spending one night in a major city (osaka) and the rest of the time will be spent in niseko near soporo which has sweet fuck all car workshops in or near it, it's all about the boarding and the beer this time, might go back and explore the citties another time if i like it there, after i have boarded all of europe that is :P

Matty

Jaemus
01-14-2005, 09:43 AM
or bring back a whole st205
:)

ronin
01-16-2005, 08:21 AM
okay. i got xbox live today. paid $50 for it. was stoked.. came home.. fuckin thing wouldnt work.. called bigpond.. they wouldnt help.. called xbox.. chatted up the american chick on the other end of the phone, she did all but give me her private home number. still never got it working. i do a bit of looking around and find that my hub wasnt compatible.. my poor ass drives down to the local puter shop, buys a $145 compatible router, and spend the afternoon playing halo 2. theres some fuckin good players on there.

i tried to play rainbox 6 3. got my ass handed to me by a girl no less.. i wont play that online till i get a lot better i dont think.

Keyroo
01-16-2005, 09:32 AM
yeah my mate and i play halo 2 online, i get violated quite reguarly, i need to spend rediculous amounts of hours infront of teh box playing halo to be that good,,

ROME
01-17-2005, 06:04 AM
Get this, I have been wanting broad band for ages but we can't get it here. Then my folks decide it's time to sell the house (for different reasons) and it was bought by a family just last week. Yesterday we got a letter in the mail box "BROAD BAND NOW AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA!"

S.O.B.'s :madfawk:

We better bloody get it in our next house or I'm moving out.

/ :rant:

ronin
01-17-2005, 09:18 AM
hey rome.. you need a house mate let me know LOL..

i love the xobx live.. im user ronin11 if anyone wants to add me to their friends list.. im more than happy to loin in a team game of halo 2 or something.

Keyroo
01-17-2005, 10:42 AM
oh keen!
get stewpid on there and we'll do team practice sessions against other stoojes :P
unfortuantely i can't play proper games as a guest, but the practice sessions are pretty good, u got hte headsset?

ronin
01-17-2005, 11:33 AM
of course i do man! i got 3 of them actually.. dont ask.

yeah man lets hook up and play.. you actually on the live network or whats the story?

3S-GTE_Man
01-18-2005, 06:07 AM
i was going to ask for yeah some 272 cams and 2.2 stroker all from HKS...KENSENI AHHHHH KENSENI ohhhhhhhhhh.....(picture homer and goign mmmmmm something......ahhhhhhhhhh lol

bonbon
01-20-2005, 11:27 AM
i lanned xboxs a while ago, halo 2 was nasty stuff, 2 teams 2 rooms and alot of cursing.

bomb runs are fkn hilarious

wished i had live, i wouldnt have a life after that

ronin
01-30-2005, 12:18 AM
yeah man it goes off.. its fun when you play with a group of people you play with regularly.. cause you go into a floor and a game type and know what the others and you are meant to be doing.. you can really cause some damage. i love it and im glad im single thats for sure hahaha.

when you play with strangers people tend to all run off and do their own thing and its less effective. espcially when doing big team battles and you are on offence, everyone just runs off and there is no communication and it usually ends in tears haha

Jaemus
01-30-2005, 02:02 AM
man
i just got my first look at halo2 the other day, my housemate has it but refused to unwrap the disc till he finished halo 1 and im like CMON JEEZ - id finished halo1 on PC ages ago