PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me...

SlikSx
07-09-2005, 04:21 PM
... or is this page getting shorter and shorter? There's only 10 threads?

kronic
07-09-2005, 05:16 PM
yeah the forum seems to be disapearing

i remember back in the glory days of celica.net
ronin,keyroo..youll remeber those days.

SlikSx
07-10-2005, 12:49 AM
Where did everyone go? There used to be heaps of Victorians, they've all disappeared or moved to sydney!

ronin
07-10-2005, 06:14 AM
there is a big aus forum online nowadays.. (ozcelica.com) most of the old faces from celica.net are there. not as much tech talk over there.. mostly OT action... whereas this is the ONLY forum worth using for tech stuff.. plus.. this place is still a baby.. ozcelica leetched from celica.net.. and is growing a name for itself in aus from what i hear.. this place is international.. and cant be eaten in relation to tech stuff..

SlikSx
07-14-2005, 06:39 AM
The only problem I have with this site is that there are too many sub forums! I have a question about gearboxes but can't find the right place to ask ~ so confusing!

Stinger
07-14-2005, 07:32 AM
Yeah its a bit dead in these ones.

I think the aussies have gone to ozcelica and theres a bit of a group of kiwis on c5g.net.

ronin
07-14-2005, 12:32 PM
slik.. ask in either the tech forums if its a general GB question.. or in the 4th gen forum if its specific to your car..

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS LIKE THIS.. FEEL FREE TO ASK ME, PM OR ON THE BOARDS. OTHER OPTION IS TO POST IT AND PM THE FORUM MODS LETTING THEM KNOW YOU HAVE PUT IT THERE, AND IF IT DOESNT BELONG TO MOVE IT TO APPROPRIATE AREA.

this will be done leaving a link in the original forum, and mods will PM yopu and let you know it has been moved and to where.