PDA

View Full Version : so i dont have a 3sge

lavy_gts
06-20-2005, 07:55 PM
Well the other day got me thinking, Someone posted up pics of what the 2nd and third gen 3sge's look like.

When I got my motor swap the only possible 2.0 litre 16 valve with 140 HP we could think of was the 3sge, however It wasnt.

Yes I have a JDM engine and well I feel like a moron saying i have a 3sge when i dont.

I have a 3sfe, wooo no power gain from my stocky.. what a bunch of fuckers, i thought I got my engine for a sick deal haha guess it was MSRP haha someone :slap: me

heres a pic of it if you haveno clue what im talking about

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7980978779&category=33615#ebayphotohosting
p.s. it isnt MY eninger but same one as me

Colossus20v
06-20-2005, 08:07 PM
hmmm...i guess that sux, but atleast it runs strong.

Punisher
06-20-2005, 09:41 PM
2 camshaft gears = G head .. 1 = F head.. you silly F'er...

Mister2ownzU
06-26-2005, 02:37 AM
your seriously talking about gaining respect for me and u've gone how long without knowing what engine is even in your car?? thats gotta be one of the funniest things i've ever heard...

acidice333
06-26-2005, 02:52 AM
Hahaha that was so funny when I read it (:

alltracman78
06-26-2005, 02:54 AM
Damn dog......

Kingsoup
06-26-2005, 04:52 AM
Its alright man! they are still fairly strong motors! All those damn motors look so similar, its tough unless you are quite experienced to know the difference!

Good for you for admitting it though! 3SGE, 3SFE, 5SFE, 3SGTE, just enjoy your car, who gives a crap whats under the hood!

alltracman78
06-26-2005, 04:54 AM
:jacked:

Kingsoup, know anyone that needs a wg actu for a MIII Supra? Looks brand new.

Kingsoup
06-26-2005, 06:46 PM
Supraforums man, but WG for stock CT26, theres a lot around, via all the JDM turbos.

EBay all that fun stuff!

alltracman78
06-26-2005, 07:18 PM
Yeah, thought I'd ask.

Back to your regularly scheduled broadcast. :D

Punisher
06-26-2005, 07:39 PM
3SGE, 3SFE, 5SFE, 3SGTE, just enjoy your car, who gives a crap whats under the hood!

That.. coming from a guy with a 1988 Toyota Supra running 280rwhp @ 14psi...

Come on man :) You obviously care about what's under the hood :laugh:

alltracman78
06-26-2005, 08:45 PM
Word. :laugh:

lavy_gts
06-27-2005, 03:54 AM
your seriously talking about gaining respect for me and u've gone how long without knowing what engine is even in your car?? thats gotta be one of the funniest things i've ever heard...

I never once asked for your respect, i dont know who you are and in all honesty i could care less. I just posted the thread so people didnt think i was one of those people who said i had somethign when i really didnt.
I went 1 month without know the code.

And I never attempted to find out what my engine code was, i went on assumption, so dont act like a big shot with 9 posts.

alltracman78
06-27-2005, 01:37 PM
relax foo's
No need to get all worked up. :D

Mister2ownzU
06-27-2005, 11:39 PM
since when does post count have anything to do with knowledge... all those post you've made still haven't helped u any...

AznKlique
06-27-2005, 11:59 PM
wow mister2, ur a little hot head, arent you?

gen5
06-28-2005, 12:54 AM
Everybody just take it easy... it is kinda funny. I knew somehting wasn't right when you said a while back that you had a 3sge with a 5sfe ecu. Oh well, such is life. Still beats my oil eatin', rattle trap 5sfe.

MoralWarfare
06-28-2005, 02:50 AM
since when does post count have anything to do with knowledge... all those post you've made still haven't helped u any...
calm down holmes, this thread doesn't need hostility.

Lavy, quite odd what you find out sometimes, eh??

KoreanJoey
06-28-2005, 03:03 AM
no flamage please, for the love of god.

Mister2ownzU
06-28-2005, 03:17 AM
well his previous personal attack on me makes him deserve it just alittle... this slap nuts started it... (yes im pulling that card lol)

im all done now, its quite satisfying knowing that this guy had a 16second car and swapped engines to make it a 16second car...

lavy_gts
06-28-2005, 03:30 AM
^im sorry but i alwayds ge tthe last word in, and wellllll for your information, I swapped an engine because I need to get myself to and from school. I didnt want to wait months to save for the 3sgte, so i needed a quick replacement.

Also I pay for my school and house. you prolly live with your moms, and if you dont then I think you can see my point.

Unless you have a lambo dont make fun of my 16 second car, I never have once stated my car is fast nor have i said I have a nice looking car, I could care less about your idiotic opinion.

If i wanted a fast car then I would invest my money elsewhere, i.e. I would dump my gf, loose the house, and find a better job that pays more then 8$ an hour. So next time you start blowing wind in my direction, think twice, some people have lives to live rather then soop up a 3000$ car. Moron

Mister2ownzU
06-28-2005, 10:50 PM
nobody asked for excuses of why your car is so slow, this is a car forum not a home owners site. you've obviously attemped to modify that $3000 car it just hasn't got you very far with your severe lack of knowledge. your in the same boat now as u were 1 month ago and you figured that out mildly well without continuing to drive that 16second pile, buy a 2nd car. and it doesn't take a lambo to give me the ability/right to make fun of your car, my old honda civic hatch with a single cam vtec in it could pull that thing and give me the right to make fun of u aswell...

ok ill be nice so that that mods don't regulate and ban my ass... but from this little experiance here i have a feeling that u'll be do for another solid ranking in no time.

RickyNo
06-28-2005, 11:30 PM
Aaaahhh discussion boards... what a nice place to flame people you will probably never meet... that's what i call big balls.

Drop the hostility, if you don't like what lavy_gts is stating, just ignore and move on.
Lavy_gts, don't fall into stupid flaming games, please, you state you swapped to have a pointA to PointB car, not a racing one, no point in taking attacks that seriously.

If you meet someone you hate, you don't talk to him right? Same goes for discussions, don't like the poster or what's said? move on, ignore. Drop the hostility.

BTW, Mister2ownzU, is that "Year Model&Trim" going well? :laugh:
(another btw, it is a joke, a joke.. ok?)

lavy_gts
06-28-2005, 11:53 PM
okay mister2ownzU, you obviously value this site so I will drop it befor eyou get banned :squint:

and i will drop it... however i do worn you im a black belt in karate, and a brown in Taekwondo, my uncle is a worl renound spy and Ive already tracked your ip.

Long story short, its the internet, your not tough no matter who you are

:slap: :fuckoff:

im done with my immature moments :wiggle:

RickyNo
06-29-2005, 12:11 AM

I hope not. :hehe:

MoralWarfare
06-29-2005, 01:22 AM
okay mister2ownzU, you obviously value this site so I will drop it befor eyou get banned :squint:

and i will drop it... however i do worn you im a black belt in karate, and a brown in Taekwondo, my uncle is a worl renound spy and Ive already tracked your ip.

:slap: :fuckoff:

this is a case where you would have been more mature NOT saying anything.

Mister2ownzU
06-29-2005, 03:30 AM
dogge you a funny guy, you really want me to change it?? and just FYI he started this flaming session, i just have no problem countinuing them until my point is made clear. if i was ever fortunate enough to meet this guy i'd love to laugh in his face.

and lavy, the main thing i value about this site is rankin chodes like yourself, with you and celicaGT4 floating around theres some supreme action here... is see you stopped mentioning the relevance of my post count...

Luis C
06-29-2005, 03:37 AM
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/images/smilies/locked.gif

RickyNo
06-29-2005, 03:58 AM
The brighter of both will stop flaming first.
End of discussion, and i mean it.

Kingsoup
06-29-2005, 04:04 PM
That.. coming from a guy with a 1988 Toyota Supra running 280rwhp @ 14psi...

Come on man You obviously care about what's under the hood

Ooooh, you see, thats how I know that it doesn't matter what is under your hood. I've driven cars with way less power then my Supra that are just as, or MORe fun to drive then the poopra. (160hp Mk2 Supras come to mind)

Big horsepower is fun for a little while, personally , I just want to develop my skill, been that way for as long as I've owned Supras (6years).

The Celica is a pretty damn fun car, even though it does have a lack of balls. Its limits in most areas of handling, are higher then the Supra. It has much to teach me, so it doesn't matter if I have a 3SGTE, or a 5SFE or a 3SFE, it will teach...

im done with my immature moments

Are you kidding?....This is nothing, you guys should stop by Supraforums sometimes, I've been in online flame battles that are NASTY. People telling me all my cars are total junk, and I'd be owned by a Hyundai...pages and pages long! No need to get fired up like this!

lavy_gts
06-29-2005, 08:27 PM
i [/COLOR] value about this site is rankin chodes like yourself, with you and celicaGT4 floating around theres some supreme action here... is see you stopped mentioning the relevance of my post count...

me no speak a english?

xeril
06-29-2005, 09:44 PM
me no speak a english?

sooo, you have a 3sfe.. but your profile says 3sgte + blah blah blah.. i'm confused...

Hooligan
06-30-2005, 12:39 AM
Thanks for ruining this thread guys. LOCKED.

Mister2ownzU, stop being a dick or you will be asked to leave the site.

Luni
06-30-2005, 01:14 AM
This thread is ridiculous.

I cant believe you people even took this that far.

Take it to PM or get it the hell off the board.

GAH!!

Playfortoday
06-30-2005, 02:48 PM
I am sure this thread being commented on three times by site leadership is fucking lame, but I need to add here. Mister2, why is it that you are some how involved in most of the shit flames that go down here? You have been asked nicely by me twice via PM to be cool. Yet, you continue to start shit on this site. Forget the PM this time. Consider yourself warned this time. You are not adding any thing of value to this board. Either put up or shut up.