PDA

View Full Version : okay. we need something in here

ronin
06-19-2005, 09:42 AM
this place needs some life guys!

lets get some life into this place huh. and i came accross a good idea on another forum.

in the next few days im going to start and sticky a thread in here titled "celica pics"

lets get some mad pics of your cars and others from car cruises, photo shoots, whatever. dont want them huge, but lets ge some good quality artistic style pics of peoples cars, or any other nice celica pics you have got. we here at celicatech have an uploader if you wish to complain about web space, and robbie has also kindly offered us aus forum users some free web hosting. lets take advantage of it and get some great pics happening.

Classique71
06-19-2005, 09:58 AM
ill have some pics soon dude - of " dirty big mofo frontmount in GT4 - possibly in sunshine instead of dark damp garage of mongrel creation goodness :)

Ace
06-19-2005, 11:14 AM
hey dudes, ive still some pics from old cruises and pics of celicas that inspired me to build my car. anyways the only problem is that i find it very difficult showing/uploading a picture to this site. if theres an easy way, ie like attaching a file/s to an email, please let me know

ronin
06-21-2005, 07:44 AM
ace. sup man? lock pick extrodenaire you hahah.

feel fere to email them to me at ronin11@gmail.com and i can post them for you, otherwise give robbies server a raz and see if that easier.

robbie, if you done mind i might sticky that thread so people know where it is and who deserves the credit?

robbie
06-22-2005, 10:32 AM
yeh no problem mate, sorry bout being AWOL for so long, lots of work and i dont want to be anywhere near computers after the days over :(

ronin
06-22-2005, 01:27 PM
done and done robbie..

i think we all know about working on computers.. by the end of a day you are either sick of them or so addicted you come home and get straight back into it..

Classique71
06-23-2005, 03:57 AM
well no pics but a quick update on my progress to gapfill

IC Core is in as you know -

top pipes are now all finished

Air temp sensor taken from AFM and hooked into IC piping - accurate reading now !! none of this pre turbo shit

Straight intake mod is complete - and hooked up - catch can installed to catch all those nasty oily vapors

radiator overflow bottle relocated under wheel arch - all seen now is the neck of the filler bottle in the very bottom left hand corner - MM steathy !

car actually started without the IC pipes hooked in today - forst time in 4 weeks its turned over !! i love the MAp sensor - none of this AFM crap anymore to confuse it !

last IC bends will be made monday to finish the setup - then i send pipes to be all HPC coated - get em back - bolt em off then off to wolf EMS for a re dyno tune and possible 140 + AWKW from stock turbo and 16 + PSI of max boosty goodness

Front brakes have still to be installed - but front calipers have been rebuilt - spacers made , just have to machine disc - align and biolt up

Rear brakes are in my shed - calipers most liksley have to be rebuilt to be sure + powdercoated to match the fronts - then bolted up

Hopefully having all of this done before the 17th of july as im taking the car to winton , rain hail or shine for its forst track day experience !!

STU!

the mad mechanic of mongrel garage!

BlackGT4
06-23-2005, 10:53 AM
sounds great stu, i also am seriously considering going to winton. but before then, i'd like to have my water-to-air setup done, 3" dump and hi-flo cat, and boost controller installed. hopefully i can squeeze at least 2 of those 3 things in before the 17th of july.
cars going off tomorrow to have a fresh engine put in. cant wait to see how things progress.