PDA

View Full Version : really need a wiring diagram

melsirus
06-18-2005, 02:46 AM
Hi
I have a intermitent problem with the ligths in the dash for my speedometer and tach it the ones at the back not the needles one I have access to all the wiring diagram but I cant figure out witch ones it is on there or what there called all my other ligths in the dash and on the console dont go off like those ones do onces in a while. it would be great if I had the rigth wiring diagram from someone or maybe if somebody would know exactly how there called.
Thanks in advance

James D.
06-20-2005, 12:09 AM
are you talking about the LED lights?

its hard to understand your post...

please rephrase

melsirus
06-20-2005, 02:16 PM
I supposse they are LED I dont really know but it's the ones for the speedometer and the tachometer and what happens is they just go dark once in a while and comes back on but all my other instrument pannel, my litle digital display(for gas and odo.) and my needles all stay on.Excuse my english I actually speek french so it migth not always be clear.
Thanks

Hooligan
06-20-2005, 02:24 PM
I believe the wiring diagram you are after should be labeled for the combonation meter, or something along those lines.

melsirus
06-20-2005, 05:16 PM
I guest I have the right diagram than but it weird that it doesnt affect the other ligths I guest that should make it easier to narrow it down.The diagram I got is instrument illumination circuit and there's a box for comination meter on there but I'm a bit confussed with the terms "ill" and "tail" and the other litle square thats not id. and the kind of transistor diode or something(never seen that) thats in there.
Thanks for the help

Galcobar
06-21-2005, 02:09 AM
Try short sentences...I always found it easier to express myself in French one thought at a time.