PDA

View Full Version : 27MPG NooB

PaulT
06-14-2005, 05:26 PM
Hi
A few months back a friend of mine IM'd me asking if I wanted a car. His wife was making him get rid of his projects he never worked on.
Since I have a Bronco, he thought I could use a break from the 8-9mpg I was getting.
Gave me a 90 Celica ST. Needed some work which I planned to do over time, but after the Bronc and the family spare vehicle both lost brake lines on me within 24 hrs, rushed the Toy and started driving it.

Aleady took a look around, lots of great info here. Plan on learning a lot from you guys.

Paul~

RickyNo
06-14-2005, 05:55 PM
Hi. Welcome. I can assure you'll learn lots of stuff here. I did.
Welcome to the celica world too. :bigthumbu

smoothtuner
06-14-2005, 10:31 PM
Welcome to the club. This site was one of the deciding factors in picking the Celica. I think the community really reflects a lot about the car, though obviouslly it can't be a catch all. This place really just reminded me so much of montecarloss.com, that I felt at home!

MoralWarfare
06-15-2005, 12:25 AM
welcome mang :). I'm glad you found celicatech. I don't even own a celica anymore and I'm on here all the time.

...I guess that just says I don't have much else to do.

Luni
06-15-2005, 12:42 AM
Nice avatar. People might get asshurt over it but until someone says something about it its ok by me.

Welcome to the site :thumbup:

PaulT
06-15-2005, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the welcome Guys. Already learning a lot here.

Smooth...what year Monte did you have? I had a 95 LS (wish SS!) One of the best cars I ever owned. Had 235K when I got rear-ended in a storm and it was totaled :-(

(If anyone is offended by my avatar, PM me, I'm easy)