PDA

View Full Version : Woo! Street race!

Arcias
06-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Okay, here's possibly the funniest thing that's ever happened to me while I was driving.

I'm heading home from work at about 1:30AM. This is the day after I got my Celica back from the shop, so I was pretty peppy, but extra careful. I take a right turn and change into the left lane, ending up behind a Civic with fart can.

Light ahead turns red and the right lane is open so I could've pulled up beside him, but chose not to. I wasn't in a hurry to get home and I don't like doing runs from a light any way. So the guy is trying to wave me over, but I don't take the bait. The light turns green and he lets go of the brake, but doesn't move for five seconds. Then he finally guns it and I follow behind slowly.

Meet him at the next light, still right behind him, he does the same thing. After crusing for ten minutes or so without hitting any more lights, the next light ahead turns red and he changes into the right lane, and since I have to turn left soon, I stay in the left. There were two cars in front, I was behind a Geo Metro and he was behind a GMC truck. I look over at him and he's giving me the finger while revving the engine.

I point my eyes forward and see the guy in the Geo give me a thumbs up for apparently no reason. The light turns green and the Geo floors it while the truck starts up slowly. I just drive normally, pass the truck, and flash my hazzards. :bigthumbu Then I change to the right lane, "officially" overtaking him.

This of course pisses off the Civic driver, who quickly changes to the left, accelerates to about 100km/h (I was at 50km/h and he zoomed by) passes me and disappears around the bend. I see a flash and a couple seconds later, sirens.

When I pass by the spot, the Civic was pulled over to the side with a cop car behind and the photo radar van was close by too.

:owned:

And I just continue on my merry way, driving the speed limit like a good little boy :D

alltracman78
06-06-2005, 07:44 PM
rofl

lavy_gts
06-06-2005, 08:14 PM
YESSSS i hate civic fags...

p.s. that happened to me once, and i took the bait, and the civic was turboed, and i got owned but he got pulled over HAHA sometimes it pays to be slow haha