PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Crotch Rockets

bitskyline
06-04-2005, 10:02 AM
ok heres the story...

I left for PG late eveing for the first drags of the season. got up there, registered, got my car inspected, then got into the waiting line. First run is and old plymouth 440, that went nicely with a 13.9. THEN! 2 bikes pull up, light turns green and left lanes takes off. right lane is smoken the tire the darts to the side and takes the xmas tree RIGHT OUT!. NIGHT RUNINED!!!!! it was her fist time racing on her friends bike...... you can go from there, i am not making any comments

Colossus20v
06-04-2005, 12:17 PM
dumb ass. I was thinking about taking my bike to the track and see if it really can run 11.8secs...heard you need race gear though...But what a dumb person for not being able to handle the bike she was riding.

RickyNo
06-04-2005, 01:52 PM
That won't help the woman's racing cause at all... I bet you heard funny comments all around you... :hehe:

Mike431635
06-04-2005, 05:58 PM
LOL what an idiot. On a side note, sport bikes are hella fun. I drove my friend's '05 Honda CBR600RR last week and it was a blast.

Colossus20v
06-04-2005, 08:53 PM
be careful mike riding other people's bikes...so when you getting one?

Mike431635
06-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Yeah I know I was kinda nervous about riding it but he's in the Army and is leaving to go over tomorrow. He said "don't worry about dropping it or wrecking it, I'll just buy another one when I get back if you do" lol. So I said "just give me this one then, you greedy bastard."

But nope, he wants it to be a garage decoration for a year :P

I'm debating whether or not I should swap since it would cost around $4-5k or buying a nice '01 CBR600 F4i in my area for $4k. The CBR is silver/black, PERFECT body and paint, has an aftermarket windscreen with tint, flush mount turn signals, high mount slip-on, and a couple other goodies. 10k miles.

The only problem is, if I buy it and drop it or wreck it I'm out a couple thousand. I haven't had a car accident in a couple years, while nearly everyone drops or wrecks their first bike at some point in time. I'd also have to buy a good jacket, helmet, and gloves.

bitskyline
06-04-2005, 11:38 PM
well... i made a comment in the forum of the car club i'm in and well.. the girls boy friend read it.... and well yea.. i prolly won't be posting in here any more due to the fact i am going to be beaten retarded... grrrrrreeaaaaaa T!

Blackcloud
06-05-2005, 01:39 AM
Figures that it was a woman driving

Mike431635
06-05-2005, 02:38 AM
well... i made a comment in the forum of the car club i'm in and well.. the girls boy friend read it.... and well yea.. i prolly won't be posting in here any more due to the fact i am going to be beaten retarded... grrrrrreeaaaaaa T!

Why? It's alright to express your opinions and if the guy has a problem with it, he's an idiot for getting all over you for it because he's the one that should've been more careful about letting someone unexperienced ride his bike, especially at a track!

Besides, why are you scared of some dude on the Internet anyhow? Or wait, why are you scared of some dude.. period?

bitskyline
06-05-2005, 05:08 AM
cuz i don't fight lol i dunno it is getting worked out prolly nothing gunna happen

Blackcloud
06-05-2005, 11:00 AM
link to e-drama?

undecided
06-05-2005, 08:44 PM
get the bike, my friend with his r6 didnt wreck. if ur so worried bout messing up the bike buy a crash cage for it (300) dollars, use it till u get used to the bike then sell it. i layed down my bike and although i got pissed for scraping up the plastic, it's still a lot more fun than driving a car. also if u dont like the bike u can turn around and sell it for just about what you bought it for.

bitskyline
06-05-2005, 09:00 PM
they deleted the thread..... losers

Blackcloud
06-05-2005, 11:22 PM
cliffs of e-drama