PDA

View Full Version : My 91 GT + Some Questions

Doctor Jinxed
05-24-2005, 09:11 PM
Hey uhh, been lurking around the place for a bit now and well, here's my very own Celi (1991 GT Coupe). Stock, first car, love it to death, big plans, yada yada.

Well anyway, my car has a very odd paint job. Odd in the sense that I have no idea what it is. When my aunt used to own this car it was this color and I don't know the first owner so I'm not sure if it's an aftermarket paint job or a stock color option. Well, I'm PRETTY sure that it's a Toyota offered color and I would like an accurate I.D. on it. The reason is, as you can tell, paint has been mysteriously disapearing from my front bumper over the years I've owned it. lol

I don't have much money so I can't repaint the whole car. So my tempo fix is to find a semi cheap place, tell em what color it is and have them go to town.

Any idea what the color is and even better, colour code? I made a mosaic of some random pics, at random angles, at random degrees of light on random film mediums. lol Thanks a bunch in advance guys!

www.strangerhythms.net/~briefcase/celi_mosaic.jpg

RickyNo
05-24-2005, 11:30 PM
That's a stock color, as for paint ID i cannot tell, i thought it was included in the VIN but it's not. I think there is a number on one of the stickers on the car that tells you the code but again, i'm not sure. And anytime, call a Toyota dealer, by the VIN they should be able to tell you the color code.

Just to mention, I have a '93 and it is chipping paint on the front bumper too. :(