PDA

View Full Version : killed a legend

fiveSFE
05-24-2005, 07:19 AM
it was a 95 legend with intake and exhuast, saw it on the way home from work, it was pulling out of my friends street, so i thought i might know him, i pull up next to him and i look in

the legend gunned it, so i did to. i left it in 3rd, by the end of 3rd gear i was at least 5 or 6 cars ahead of him.

so i turn and i see him turn behind me to, by this time im on my phone and this kid pulls up next to me at a light, the light turned green and i drove normally, and right when im about to shift into second he guns it again, and im about at 3800 in 1st gear, so i floor it, the turbo spooled, i shifted at about 5500 rpms into second, then about 4500 into 3rd, and i was about 3 cars ahead of him.

i cant wait to race something challenging, so far its mostly older people with trucks that think im just a lil ricer that their big v8 will beat, its kool to see their faces when i hit full boost and the waste gate dumps, its sounds like a monster

TEAMFaint
05-25-2005, 05:12 AM
Congrats on the kill.
Nobody really suspects that the older DSM's have any power, but its pretty humerous when a N/A rev's their engine at one. Espically with awd + turbo, gotta love that boost :cool:

MrWOT
05-25-2005, 05:28 AM
I made the mistake of betting against a guy with a modded 87 mitsu starion once... Bad choice... 2.6 liter turbo monster :eek2: