PDA

View Full Version : Celicas in Australian Production Car Champs

neil trama
05-19-2005, 01:33 PM
Guys/Girls,
This is my first post here. I thought you would like to know that our V8 munching Gen 7 Celicas are currently 1st and 2nd outright in the APCC after 2 rounds.
Colin Osborne won 2 races outright and the round at Mallala SA.
BTW, 'Roo and the troops g'day.
Neil

-==L=a=N=c=E==-
05-27-2005, 06:31 AM
Woooo!

Are you the same guy that was selling that 2zz race engine not long back?

neil trama
05-27-2005, 09:53 AM
Yes, they are still for sale.
Neil

ronin
06-01-2005, 01:52 PM
hi neil. glad you found your way accross to celictech.. and stuff you need answered look around the board, they'll sort you out :hehe:
kidding. more like you'll sort these guys out.

im surprised you still have the 2ZZ.. thought it would have gone to some up coming celica enthusiast by now..

i do have a question for you. bathurst 24 hour.. are we going to see another one do you think? ive heard mixed reports about this year it being back as they have found replacement sponsors for it.. but then they haven't redone the site or anything for peopel to get any more info??

and go the V8 killers! show these fools that there is a replacemtn for displacement, and its called class! ive seen a couple rounds of the APCC on tv, and the cars look awesome.

neil trama
06-03-2005, 12:51 PM
Ronin,
Thanks for the tech support offer.
No sign of a replacement for the Bathurst 24 hour. The V8s have run and hidden.
Thanks for the support.
Neil

ronin
06-06-2005, 01:29 PM
neil, its great to have you aboard.. i have no doubt you know more about 7th gens than the people on here.. we are more than glad to have you here..

you know what would be really awesome.. maybe if you would be interested, doing up a week by week of the APCC from the celica team.. a day in the life sort of thing or something. im sure three would be a heap of peple all over the board interested in reading about how it works in a professional race team.

neil trama
06-28-2005, 01:49 PM
The Osborne Motorsport team is racing at Queensland Raceway this weekend in the Australian Production Car Championship.
If you attend the event, come up and say g'day.
Neil