PDA

View Full Version : Toyota 'Corporate Pricing'

4thgenceli
12-29-2017, 03:43 PM
Just found out one of our benefit programs offers “Corporate Pricing on the full line of Toyota along with receiving Toyota Manufacture Rebates and Incentives to give you the best affordable and safe product in the industry."

Before I whore myself out to this dealer...anybody have a clue what that pricing is? Or is that like some fancy thing where the dealer says it's a 'corporate price' and really it is just $5 off.

Nitro_Alltrac
12-31-2017, 12:23 AM
Well Tim I can tell you what our price structure is on the manufacturing side of Toyota.

The pricing itself isn't that great compared to what the Big Three offer their employees. Our plan works out on average to be about $600 below dealer invoice. It removes some of the advertising cost.

The incentives that can be available to us, it varies from month to month and vehicle to vehicle, can be really good though and are different than the rebates that are advertised on TV. The current ones, if I remember correctly are running between $1000 and $3000 on Toyotas. This doesn't apply to every vehicle. Pretty much all of the cars have some kind of incentive. I think the Camry right now was like $1800. The 86 is like $1500. Tundra and Tacoma have money on them as well. 4Runner and Land Cruiser, I've never seen anything on them. Lexus, on the other hand, can have some pretty good ones. They're running something like $4000 to $8000 depending on model. All of the F Sports have good incentives right now. The CT, before they finally sold all of them, had $12K incentive on it.

I don't know if this will be what they're offering you or not. I'm not sure if TMS has the same plan we do or better. The combining of TMS and Manufacturing into One Toyota has been a lot like Animal Farm, all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than other.

4thgenceli
12-31-2017, 01:06 AM
Thanks. We're getting a 4runner. As I've noticed there is never a rebate or incentive on them. 🤔

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Murgatroy
12-31-2017, 06:17 AM
Could've bought a Mustang.

bloodMoney
01-03-2018, 01:54 PM
Thanks. We're getting a 4runner. As I've noticed there is never a rebate or incentive on them. 🤔

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It's because they are selling like hotcakes. Everybody that wants a reliable truck is getting one.

4thgenceli
01-03-2018, 03:23 PM
It's because they are selling like hotcakes. Everybody that wants a reliable truck is getting one.

Exactly. We were at the Mazda dealer picking up our vehicle and were talking about heading next door while they finished up the wash. Service Manager was asking why and I mentioned we were trading in our Mazda SUV for the 4Runner. He said he couldn't disagree or find any honest salesman there that wouldn't do the same. Now just to wait until the summer. Don't wanna pay the 'tax season' special.

underscore
01-04-2018, 06:37 PM
I made the mistake of cheaping out and getting a Jeep. It's not a terrible vehicle, but I know full well it has had far more headaches than a 4Runner would have (though it did cost about half of what an equivalent 4Runner would have) and every time it gives me grief I'm kicking myself for not saving my pennies and holding out for what I really wanted. Especially if you're buying new, I don't see a reason to buy anything other than a Toyota.

Murgatroy
01-05-2018, 04:58 AM
I really like the new Ford Ecosport. You can get an external spare on them. That makes me feels special.